Frequent crashes in temporal sanctum

Hey i just wanted to report that ive had frequent crashes in temporal sanctum dungeons bricking them, ive had it happen in nearly 1 /3 dungeons in offline for a few days (small sample size just like 10 dungeons or so. Outside of that i get no crashes in other zones which seems a bit odd. Really enjoying the game and looking forward to seeing what else you add in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey

This is something you might find is resolved by verifying game files in Steam

If you are still seeing the issue after doing thay, you can upload a player.log file, graphics ini and DxDiag report to assist the te in identifying the issue. Instructions for those can be found at support.lastepoch.com

Been having this same issue since returning for 1.1. Only experiencing crashes in Temporal Sanctum. Iā€™ll frequently ā€œlag outā€ and my characterā€™s abilities will no longer register, enemies wonā€™t spawn, time shift ability disappears. Loading screen between levels will take upwards of five minutes, if they finish at all.

2 Likes

Same here, it does not crash though it just stays loading for ever between the floor 1 and 2. Had never happenned before in 1.0.

Also have other regular crashes in loading screens in monolotith that makes me restart computer since I canā€™t even close the program.

Playing online thought it was the problem I can see it is not :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey guys,

firstly I want to say that you guys at EHG did an amazing job so far! Thank you for making this game and rocking your first cycle start with the limited amount of ressource oyu have.

Now to the not so fun part.

i am entering TS (Temporal Sanctum) on level 1. First area is smooth and nothing happens.
Now if I enter to the Sanctum Cloister I get into the loading screen BUT it will give me a ā€œDisconnected from Gameserverā€ message. Before it was just an INFINTE loadingscreen.

You had that problem last year aswell, unresolved, with multiple postings in the forum and on reddit.

I tried everything there is out there on the internet. Never had that problem before. Just occured after 1.1 launch.

Please advice me on how to handle it.

Kind regards,

Quadruppelfudge

Hi, Iā€™m having the same problem. Is there some kind of fix to this?

Same problem hereā€¦ everything is fine until i go to load the cloisterā€¦ then just infinite loading and can only Alt+F4 or use task manager to exit and restart. Havent had the problem all of 1.1 but today i havent been able to run a single sanctum. Considering giving up on game if this continues as i can not make progress.

just adding my name to the list, simply cant progress my character for days, sitting on a bunch of items to slam but consistently get infinite load screens or random crashes where i cant interact with anything and mobs disappear.

Same here. It also happened in different dungeons too. I got stuck at loading screen a couple of times. Also there were times that I stuck while in the instance and not be able to use abilities.

Same problem here when going from floor 1 to floor 2 : I either get an infinite loader or get disconnected from server.

1 Like

Got the same issue since this cycle. Tried everything (verify files, reinstall, prayingā€¦), and lost more than 15 keys.
Then i had an epiphany, and tried to change server (switched from EUW to the second less ping that was US East). And allehuia, now i can go to Julra.
Hope this helps.

1 Like

does anyone know if EGH even knows/acknowledge this issue? id love to be able to make some legendariesā€¦

Having this happen often. Itā€™s making continuing with the league not worth it TBH.

Same, it seems 1.1.2 update is the cause, it was much better time 1.1.1 I hope they revert back or hotfix something with crashing and fps issues. I can deal with the other bugs but those 2 are making this unplayable, I lost 6 sanctum keys yesterday.

Same here Game block sometime when using Warpath
Happened in Lightless Arbor

issue still persists in 1.1.2

Still the problem persists. Very frustrated at this point. Iā€™m stuck at tier 3 and cannot progress any further. My experience is this: the problem is in the loading screen at the entrance right after you spent the key (50%). Sometimes the bug occurs in the passage between room 1 and room 2 (40%). Less often even while playing inside the two rooms pre boss or in the loading screen pre boss (10%).

Same here. This sucks. How can you play this game when one of the most impotant mechanic frequently crashes? Not fun.

bump =)

it is day 5 with no answer. i cry.