Disconnected from game, lagging in place

Since the patch yesterday afternoon have been getting stuck just running in place, can’t cast, cant port, then disconnects to login.
Have been playing constantly since 1.1 came out this just started.
Is anyone else having this issue?

Update 1: There is definitely something wrong have been trying to do Lightless Arbor and have had it happen 3 times in a row in the second area can’t complete the dungeon just have to relog and lose the key.

Update 1: Still happening fairly frequently 4-5 times today one zoning into new zone just spins on loading screen for 15+m before ending game with steam and restarting, have begun putting in bug reports every time.

3 Likes

Im having the exact same issue since the minipatch, this happened to me like 7 times already i tried repairing game files, restarting my internet connection and several other stuff but nothing seems to fix this issue.

1 Like

Having the same issue - happens every now and then. The most annoying instance cost me my blessing choice. It’s getting ridiculous; we, at least, need a reply on this issue.

Edit: Playing on EU West if that makes a difference ( according to people on reddit, it’s not exclusive to EU ). Also, last time it happened I noticed while stuck like this the lastepoch.exe is using a lot of bandwith to seeming download something,

Edit 2: Worth noting, the only thing I was able to do while stuck like this was teleport to another waypoint, which of course makes me lose my current progress on whatever I was doing. ( The Monolith waypoints don’t work )

Edit 3: Currently removed Fury Leap from my hotbar cause the skill is still buggy with things like companion leap ( which was supposedly hotfixed recently ) and I’m suspecting it might be connected.

Same issue… very annoying… just lost 3 prophesies in Black Sun… Killed the boss and all the loot dropped however once the harbinger spawned game just stuck

Yea I have tried validating game files, uninstall/reinstall, tired playing on windows, linux(native and compatibility) and still get the issue every couple hours.
Are any one you playing with shield charge i feel like it has something to do with that.

Get stuck running in place mobs can hit me and I can kill them but skills don’t show up and just running in place and tp or anything. Exit and come back it is fine for a while.

Just got another update to the game dling now maybe it will fix it?

The last update is a controller bug fix

Having the same issue for the past 2 days. Using transplant and most of the time if this happens my last action would usually be that. But there are times where i just enter a zone and instantly get zapped into another reality. Re logging after 20-30min is frustrating.

I was hoping 1.1.2 was gonna fix this :frowning_face:

1 Like