Last Epoch Patch 1.1.2 Patch Notes

Thanks for doin nothing about MG players

The “The nemesis icon is shown on the minimap at the same distance as the chat message triggers (from 67% of that distance)” change is awesome.

Just messin with ya, prefer to play the game and not stockmarket simulator. Never have to worry about bots, dups, and price fixers. Just blast. glss

2 Likes

Oh yeah they can’t change spawn chances after cycle ends. It is not possible. They have to make sure it is not too much for upcoming cycles from this cycle.

:slight_smile:

It’s not my opinion, though… It’s basically Dev’s view on the matter…
Was actually trying to inform the guy, since that was his first post in the forums…
Contrary to you, who is trying to invalidate my post just because.

So no, they will not add Nemesis to all maps same as they didn’t add Mages to all maps when those came out. I’m quite sure, specially after seeing this patch note, that increased Nemesis spawn rate by only 15%.

2 Likes

At tier 1, you’re 100% guaranteed a ring drop.
At tier 2, it’s 50% chance for a ring, 50% chance for a helm.
And so on.

So at tier 2 at 150% INCREASED chance of of a 50% base chance is I believe 75% so still not 100% chance.

I think they’ve got this planned and hoped to have it for 1.1 but didn’t get it finished in time so I’ve read in a number of places this is still coming at some point this cycle in an update.

1 Like

This is a weird solution…why not roll the items based on the area level instead?

1 Like

Ugh, this will probably brick my build since I don’t have -5 mana cost rings (and playing COF). Already stacking a massive amount of mana regen and barely getting by. Now you’re bricking my build. Not fun.

Your “fix bugs mid-league and brick builds that people don’t even know are bugged” has got to be the stupidest decision around as you just hemorrhage players.

2 Likes

Source?

A little sad to see a form of unique target farming removed (Nemesis encounters capped per area level). Loved Mephisto grinding in D2 and this reminded me of that.

That aside, appreciate the abundance of fixes this close behind the very excellent 1.1!!! Well done team :slight_smile:

Here’s one.

Who is this illusionary “we” of whom you speak? They have fixed a number of issues, kudos to them. They are fixing a number more, so they’re working hard at improving the game - that is what matters to me.

1 Like

Here, Harbingers of Ruin: Quality of Life & More

What do you mean? Unique target farming during campaign? Did you miss the part it says this happens only during campaign?

This is a response for the feedback that there was no reasoning behind Nemesis, during campaign, offering items that are gated behind much higher level areas.

Item bases follow area level rules, but if affixes roll high they can spike up the level requirement.

https://imgur.com/a/Xbf1pZ8
Thanks for this EHG clean red rings starting from 1B, thanks for fair bazaar.

2 Likes

Exactly :slight_smile: Say I want a pair of +2 Phantom Grip rings. I could go to an area level 14 zone to limit the number of available uniques and essentially guarantee I could eventually get them if I grind enough Nemesis.

WHEN will the BUG with IMMORTALITY of monolith bosses be fixed?

And you can still farm them the same way. What they stopped (are at least are trying to stop) is someone getting a Nemesis in monos, getting a high level item, and then going to a low level campaign area to get farm Nemesis for that high level item. Lowering their risk of dying trying to beat the Nemesis for that item.

This doesn’t affect you in the campaign at all.