Constant disconnects since patch

Frustrating. I have a top notch ISP and never get disconnected in any other online game. Been disconnected four times since patch.

1 Like

Same. high end computer good isp only 30 ms and getting disconnected constantly

Same. Completely unplayable server situation. Such a shame, first issue since launch.

Same. Will be at 15ms with server and disconnect from the game server. Doesn’t seem to be common unfortunately. Make sure you submit a bug report.

Yeah… I’ve been getting stuck at ‘connecting…’ from the character select screen since 1.1.1 personally

Same here. Never happened before 1.1.

I play from European servers

Since the launch of the game, I have very frequent disconnections. N

this is what technical support told me :

In the meantime, here are some temporary workarounds if you would like to try them. These help us better diagnose the specific reason as to why you may be experiencing these disconnections. We completely understand if you do not want to do these workarounds but please keep in mind that this information does help us better assist you in understanding what may be the core cause.

Workarounds to test ISP/Network Connectivity:
1. If you are not using a VPN: If you do not have the ability to purchase a VPN, Cloudflare Warp is a free VPN that has been tested by the community.
If you are using a VPN: Sometimes a VPN will block players from connecting, please turn your VPN off to see if this is the issue.
2. Using your phone’s 4G network if possible, this has created a more stable network connection for players able to use this option.
3. Using your secondary WiFi/ethernet connection: In some cases, an internet connection would be split into a default and then a 5G connection. Please try the other connection to see if that offers a more secure connection (despite it being the 5G or not).
4. Connecting to a different region instead of the default server your system recognizes. We have had players in the EU have a better connection via a SE or US server and vice versa despite the MS/Ping difference.
5. Check to see if your Firewall has an exception for Last Epoch.
6. Please use https://gcping.com/ to see if your IP is being affected by Google Cloud
7. Contacting your ISP may also be a useful option as it has been found many providers have a block on certain items.

Workarounds to test optimization:
1. SG TCP Optimizer is a program that many players have also found helpful when experiencing these issues.

- A player gave us a very helpful video guide in setting this up HERE

2. Adjusting your DNS Settings - while this is not directly related to internet speed it can help how fast a connection is established on your computer.

If none of the above prove helpful, please know that the team is working on a solution and optimization is an ongoing effort for our team. Here are a few settings both our QA team and other players have found helpful:

Reducing your FPS to 60
Reducing shadow quality
Disable VSync
Disable Max Frame Rate
Disable Background Max Frame Rate

After these changes have been made, be sure to restart the program to lock in these settings. As mentioned before, Optimization is an ongoing effort. If these issues still persist, please keep an eye on our Forum for more Optimization updates as we release patch notes every week

But nothing works for me so far …

I’ve tried everything short of connecting through my phone because that is a sure way to destroy my phone bill. I guess I’ll be playing offline and not buying mtx anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.