LE-52 error with Polish ISP

How is it, do we have any updates?

Wireshark log for running Last Epoch from steam
wireshark_log.zip (257.9 KB)

tracert to failed route from my pc

λ tracert 44.240.38.130

Tracing route to ec2-44-240-38-130.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com [44.240.38.130]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  funbox.home [192.168.1.1]
  2    10 ms     4 ms     6 ms  192.0.0.1
  3     6 ms     4 ms     5 ms  gda-r11.tpnet.pl [195.117.0.229]
  4    12 ms    15 ms    16 ms  195.116.35.210
  5    22 ms    23 ms    20 ms  hbg-b2-link.ip.twelve99.net [62.115.47.250]
  6    22 ms    22 ms    20 ms  hbg-bb3-link.ip.twelve99.net [62.115.120.70]
  7    35 ms    35 ms    33 ms  ldn-bb1-link.ip.twelve99.net [80.91.249.10]
  8   110 ms   109 ms   108 ms  nyk-bb2-link.ip.twelve99.net [62.115.113.20]
  9   175 ms   175 ms   173 ms  sjo-b23-link.ip.twelve99.net [62.115.119.229]
 10   188 ms   179 ms   178 ms  vadata-svc077209-ic366609.c.telia.net [80.239.195.61]
 11   176 ms   175 ms   176 ms  15.230.28.19
 12   179 ms   179 ms   179 ms  150.222.97.91
 13     *        *        *     Request timed out.

I wonder why it tries to connect to the us-west AWS server.

1 Like

Steve post there basically yesterday xD
Its not easy fix, will prolly take some time, but they working on it.

Devs, please give an update on this as of today. It has been 5 days now that the game is not playable either in online or offline mode due to this LE-52 Orange ISP issue. I am willing to wait a few more days but not giving us an update every day about this is not very convincing or reassuring. If you can give us an ETA it would already be something. The game is unplayable with a VPN as well due to constant lags and disconnects. If your offline mode would at least actually be “offline” it wouldn’t be such a big issue. Please let people know about an ETA so they can decide whether to wait or ask Steam for a refund. Thanks. Good luck with the bug.

6 Likes

Hi! Orange ISP Warsaw, same problem, I cannot play!

yeah this issue isnt specific to poland or orange ISP, many people suffering from the same thing not being able to connect to online without using a VPN, im from Egypt using WE ISP and have the same issue, so does these other threads basically more or less…

and there’s prob alot more

Yes, LE-52 is what some other people got, but this specific one is tied to our ISP that is blocked completly by new EHG provider.
Basically anyone in our country using this ISP can’t acess LE servers.

I don’t have this issue, but in other games I’ve used Cloudflare WARP, it’s basically a free open source VPN kinda thing, I don’t really understand it, but it makes ports way better for some providers. If you don’t want to pay for VPN try using that, maybe it will work, no harm in trying.

2 Likes

thanks devs. you gave new update about less then hour ago. Problem is not fixed and you didn’t even posted that in patch notes as known issues. Im personally taking that as you wont even bother to fix this for now, and we can wait how much we want. Can we get any update about situation cuz im still thining that this game is on a first place for now when you look at others games but if that problem wont be even cosidered as issue, my whole waiting will go in vain.

1 Like

Downloaded the new update, still no fix for this or even a message, or at least a “we are aware of it, will be hotfixed next patch” message. Refund request sent to Steam. Very disappointed in the handling of this issue.

1 Like

You guys can also reply there

You released a patch full of fixes, WITHOUT EVEN MENTIONING your top priority issue.

We are aware of this and have been discussing it every day to see what we can do alongside other high priority items.

From what we can see, it’s related to how the ISP is routing traffic to our servers, which isn’t something we can change on our end. We are however still investigating it to see if there’s something we can do on our end. We have provided the wireshark trace to our backend team to see if that can help them. If it is how the ISP is routing things through their network, the only thing that can change that is with user feedback to them.

Again, we are still discussing this and looking into it internally. The most helpful information right now would be information on what the ISP is saying when reached out to regarding the connection issue to the servers.

Can we at least have an offline mode? as long as this issue is not resolved

This worked for me, thank you! More people should know about this

Problem is we don’t know if issue is resolvable

for offline mode you need to handshake with LE servers which we can’t do

Sadly Cloudlfare put me into america servers with 300 ping

Cloudflare WARP works for me. You can use it to connect for the time being.

Connected me to EU West server with 32ms ping

(post deleted by author)

Thank you EGH_Kain for update. However, could you please answer me this. How is this possible that I can connect without any issues and play games like Starcraft, Diablo, Wolcen, Path of Exile, Escape from Tarkov, Lost Ark, iRacing, etc. I mean obviously if there are issues with servers itself, I can’t connect, that’s fair. But this is first time I’m seeing that the game developers urge for users to discuss issue with ISP. How come I never had such problem with any other game that uses live service but I do with Last Epoch. Surely it must be something on your side, something you did differently, rather than ISP itself. Otherwise I would had such problem before on any other 30 live service games I played with the same ISP in last 10-15 years. I have never used VPN and I refuse to do it just for this game. If this issue remains unsolved, I just refund on Steam, no other way around.

1 Like

ORANGE is bouncing us to EHG, EHG is bouncing us to ORANGE.
A this moment i just gave up at LE i doubt this problem will be solved in upcoming months if ever.

So if Cloudflare is working for you get on it, if not good VPN is a solution.

as not everyone here is on Discord i paste there Judd answer from today: