LE-52 error with Polish ISP

Is there any word from dev team?
I know we are not huge portion of playerbase especially now, but most of us supported you guys even before MP launched and played without problems.

No we are totally cut off from the game unless we pay extra/mo for VPN and even then many of those are unstable.

We are sitting there in dark, without any information about what is happening getting only information about restarting router from support tickets ( which is kinda a joke )

People who are making tickets, link this topic to them in the ticket so they can see that problem is diffrent than just “restart router”

There is also thread on official discord

Don’t cont on logging in any time soon we are waiting since MP launched at thursday

Same problem here. Cannot connect to login servers. Poland, Orange ISP.

Same issue, Poland, Orange ISP.

1 Like

Same issue. Here is logs
Player.log (15.3 KB)

Same problem here. Orange ISP. Warsaw-Poland

Just for the reminder and bump, its 3rd day of MP passing by and we still can’t play LE.

4 Likes

No devs response at all. Sad…

We are too few there, im sure there are more of us but some people don’t look forums/discord or are not comfortable enough with english to post.
So most likely we are just not important enough, i posted this topic few times today in LE discord in general and made another ticket with all info but as expected no ticket answer at all neither no one cared on discord.

same problem. Poland, Orange. im trying to join game from 3 days with no results. al least unlock offline game of solo self found or something, cuz now we cant even get pass through loading screen. whole that situation and time that we are waiting is a joke. do something about it or give us some info how much time this will take

Unfortunately, you will have to use VPN if you really want to play. Mullvad set to Sweden works perfectly fine for me. They have tons of things to work on so I doubt they fix this quickly.

Well, people who pay for a game and couldn’t play because of bug created not by us should be on priority list imo.
But also as i say even if we get more and more people everyday joining our ranks, we are not enough.

Considering 1.0 roadmap and fact they want try to release 1.0 by the end of the year i doub fix will happen in 2023.

I am in Washington state, USA and am having this same problem.

A lot of people from different countries using different ISPs including me are having the same problem more or less, whether its LE-52 error, or crashing after trying to connect past the character select screen, all of which is bypassed by using a VPN, but unfortunately a lot of people either dislike “HAVING to” use one to play or don’t own one, not to mention I’ve never had any problems connecting to any other online game before, shame this problem is being met with complete radio silence from EHG, a simple we know this problem exists or we’re working on it would help a lot of us be more patient, but unfortunately their recent posts say they’ve fixed all connectivity issues pretty much.

Yes, the line about fixing connectivity issues worry me a lot looks like they ignored us.

And i get other people suffering from LE-52 and im really sorry you are also need to suffer, but this problem in this topic is related tp our ISP and EHG migrating to new provider as we checked with our ISP and they “block” our ISP from reaching LE servers at all.

Also, yes i don’t want to use VPN because free ones not works for me at least, paid ones are 10-12 EUR/mo unless i sub to them for 2 years then its a lot cheapier and they mess up with my pc and my steam.

3 Likes

Yeah, I also bought this game back in 2018 through EHG site, so no refund for me sadly as well. You’d think indie game devs would treat their playerbase better than huge corpos, but apparently that’s not the case anymore. I am thoroughly dissapointed and frustrated.

They got a lot bigger playerbase with 0.9 release we do not matter anymore.

Currently issue is not even recognized in known issues post. I’ve opened another support ticket.

Yeah its not on issues list also tickets are just be ignored by support.

I was expecting more from EHG