LE-52 error with Polish ISP

You guys can also reply there

You released a patch full of fixes, WITHOUT EVEN MENTIONING your top priority issue.

We are aware of this and have been discussing it every day to see what we can do alongside other high priority items.

From what we can see, it’s related to how the ISP is routing traffic to our servers, which isn’t something we can change on our end. We are however still investigating it to see if there’s something we can do on our end. We have provided the wireshark trace to our backend team to see if that can help them. If it is how the ISP is routing things through their network, the only thing that can change that is with user feedback to them.

Again, we are still discussing this and looking into it internally. The most helpful information right now would be information on what the ISP is saying when reached out to regarding the connection issue to the servers.

Can we at least have an offline mode? as long as this issue is not resolved

This worked for me, thank you! More people should know about this

Problem is we don’t know if issue is resolvable

for offline mode you need to handshake with LE servers which we can’t do

Sadly Cloudlfare put me into america servers with 300 ping

Cloudflare WARP works for me. You can use it to connect for the time being.

Connected me to EU West server with 32ms ping

(post deleted by author)

Thank you EGH_Kain for update. However, could you please answer me this. How is this possible that I can connect without any issues and play games like Starcraft, Diablo, Wolcen, Path of Exile, Escape from Tarkov, Lost Ark, iRacing, etc. I mean obviously if there are issues with servers itself, I can’t connect, that’s fair. But this is first time I’m seeing that the game developers urge for users to discuss issue with ISP. How come I never had such problem with any other game that uses live service but I do with Last Epoch. Surely it must be something on your side, something you did differently, rather than ISP itself. Otherwise I would had such problem before on any other 30 live service games I played with the same ISP in last 10-15 years. I have never used VPN and I refuse to do it just for this game. If this issue remains unsolved, I just refund on Steam, no other way around.

1 Like

ORANGE is bouncing us to EHG, EHG is bouncing us to ORANGE.
A this moment i just gave up at LE i doubt this problem will be solved in upcoming months if ever.

So if Cloudflare is working for you get on it, if not good VPN is a solution.

as not everyone here is on Discord i paste there Judd answer from today:

Cool stuff LE dev team i cant even get back to playing offline without vpn and steam dont wont to refund me thx

1 Like

Why is this not your top priority? Literally you sold a product/service to people that doesn’t function and your top priority is not to fix this FIRST?? We were playing the game with the same ISP before the update, whatever devs changed is preventing us to play why would ISP even care about the problem the devs created in the first place.

5 Likes

I have the same issue as everyone else in this topic.
I will write down some details about my internet connection.

#1 My default internet provider:
ISP: orange.pl
Type: FTTH (optical fiber)
Details: It does not work at all. It seems to try to connect to main gateway in us-west and gets timeout.

#2 My mobile smartphone tethered to pc via wifi:
ISP: t-mobile.pl
Type: LTE (mobile)
Details: This connection works fine. I can play the game. But the connection quality is terrible due to shitty coverage of LTE network in my town. Not the best solution.

#3 My mothers smartphone tethered to pc via wifi:
Type: LTE (mobile)
Details: This connection works correctly. Quality is the same as in #2 option due to shitty LTE connection.

#4 My friend who lives in warsaw (capital of poland):
Type: DLS (normal internet, not optial fiber)
Details: Game works great, there is no connection issue and no lag.

#5 My default internet provider (orange FTTH) via ProtonVPN:
VPN: free tier ProtonVPN
Details: It works better than LTE connection, but it disconnects from time to time. Also if you are talking via discord it will fart and die saying that UDP connection is not supported in free tier. Sometimes it works sometimes it dies.

#6 My default internet provider (orange FTTH) via WARP:
VPN: free tier Cloudflare WARP
Details: Works so far. Ping is better (25ms) and it does not disconnect randomly. This one is playable.

Orange fixed issue today for some users, Warsaw mostly and in close range.
In Poznan they refused to fix because “EHG fault”

1 Like

Doesn’t work for me. ISP Orange, Warsaw, fiber.

1 Like

Please if you can upload your Player file in this thread to help EHG help us

Other people who still have issue, please do the same, thank you

I will but at this point I lost hope. Played Last Epoch for 2 years, have 4 characters, using the same ISP for last 10 years and never had a problem. Diablo 4 beta in 2 days. Servers might be death-hugged because of large amount of players but I can bet you dollars to peanuts that I won’t have issue with running it because of “how Orange is routing traffic to servers”. As much as I appreciate communication from devs, this is such an unsatisfying response.

1 Like

Considering that ORANGE fixed issue partially today after problem was issued to them by one of affected users i guess its ORANGE issue too.

But instead of rolling country wide fix they fixed it partially only.

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to provide another update concerning this. We believe we’ve identified the issue as Orange ISP blocking the connection. In order to resolve this, they need to allow list a set of IP’s from our service providers. We are attempting to reach out to Orange ISP, as well as requesting our service providers to reach out to have these IP’s allow listed to resolve this issue.

2 Likes

What also helped me was forcing IPv4 in router settings
https://imgur.com/a/WnZ56HB

1 Like