Beta 0.9c and 0.9d Patch Notes

Lagon hitbox is insanely wonky, especially with skills like Smite and Spellblade melee hits.

1 Like

What?

2 Likes

But it is super ok as it is now. it makes it challenging. if you make it bigger like before it will be a cake walk. this is already one of the easier bosses already…

I can’t seem to progress past Lagon. I defeat him but no portal shows up, disconnecting doesn’t actually progress the quest to the next step either.

Might not be working as intended for Lagon?

2 Likes

Most important one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

And what about LE-52 ISP problem LE-52 error with Polish ISP - #58 by Tahero ? How long we have to wait to be able to play the game?

Lagon’s hitbox has been annoying for as long as I remember, but 0.9’s bugs made it even worse, saw multiple complaints in chat about a variety of skills not working well or at all when fighting him.
I had to kill him with level 1 skills as my build revolved all around setting up Static, but I could not hit him with that ability, and I tried a lot of different spots, close and far.
It sucked, the fight took forever.

2 Likes

What about LE-51 ERROR for login that has not been addressed in over a week?
Also, why does support never replies to tickets? There is a lot of us with the same issue. I have sent several tickets with data regarding this and it’s just being ignored.

1 Like

Lunge is still bugged after the update. Still lock you in place when targetting some enemies with teleportation skills/weird hit box ( gold elemental for example ). In higher mono this means dead and very frustrating. tbh I couldn’t careless about getting stuck on some random object, it’s the enemies that matter.
Also the +1 lunge charge node still doesn’t do anything. This cut like 33% of my total damage ( holy trails javelin ) and I was very excited waiting for this patch, turns out I’ll play some other char until this is fixed for my paladin.

2 Likes

There’s any news about people from SA being instanced to US East?

Any way to go past Lagon? He’s not opening the portal after the update

1 Like

Not addressing the problem of 99% of Poland not being able to play the game they paid for is outrageous. Get your support stuff ready for refunds avalanche.

1 Like

Thanks for all your work <3
So the Town Portal does require a dedicated click to work. However in the Monolith it still triggers when I hover over it while holding left click. I don’t know if this is intended or if you are addressing it in the future.

This is such a boost to my ego. Everyone in the office gets a beverage of their choice!

Make that two beverages of choice.

1 Like

thanks for killing flame reave builds

1 Like

what happened to my flame reave? it lost more than half of its area of effect compared to yesterday? :frowning:

No mention of the disconnect and desync issues :confused:

Not true at least for Warpath which still sometimes keeps spinning like before the hotfix.

It looks really good

This patch broke my echos, i load 1 in, do it, next one wont load, restart of client, and then again same thing