[LE-51] a unknown error occured

We tried clear cache, change dns, restart everything, tried different vpn, nothing work. I think it’s linked to a bug in account.

We find a way to solve the issue by deleting the save, we disable cloud (or delete save file here Sign In), and remove all from “%appdata%/…/LocalLow/Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves” (maybe create a backup… if you want to keep it)

1 Like

Same here. Getting LE-51 and cannot log in since launch. We need help EHG!

First time LE-51 error here, played fine 3 days. EU Finland

Edit: restarting steam once worked for me

Yep restarting steam was the answerr forr me too.

Deleting the save file didnt help btw.

1 Like

Receiving the same error. Brand new computer with new Windows 11 install. Never played any previous versions of the game and just purchased it. First launch of the game is coming up with the “Display Name” selection screen and is giving me the LE-51 error. I made a Last Epoch account and linked it to my steam account, and am trying to select the same display name between Steam and Last Epoch.

Here to echo the LE-51 problem, disconnecting after roughly 20 minutes or so of play for the first time. This is after requiring a VPN connection to play with someone else on the same network (if only one of us is connected, online play works, but prevents the other from connecting). Was able to reconnect after a game restart.

Which means saying goodbye to the past record.
although it is a blank account, at least I can play the game.Thanks

Still can’t log in. LE-51 roughly 4 days in.

I just purchased the game today on steam. Was looking forward to trying it, but when it asks me to create a user name, I get this error. Now I’m thinking I should just refund it, and wait until they get the game in working order.

This ‘‘fix’’ does not work and is misleading.

1 Like

Hello, same problem here. Played Beta 0.85, the Multiplayer test and now 0.9. Didn’t experience any Connection issues. Now after the Bug fix patch today I get LE-51. One more bug patched into the game. Pls fix.

Have the same log in issue from character selection. The login hangs and then looks like it times out. The only way I have figured out to solve this is to use the Norton uninstall tool, with a restart, launch the game and it will get past character selection. This is the only game I have to do this on.

Same LE-51 error instantly when i try to play offline and then it puts me in queue but still gives me error and just hangs

Been trying to get past the create display name screen every day since I’ve bought the game, but the LE-51 error pops every time. None of the “fixes” work (there is no save file when you can’t make it past the first screen), and I have yet to hear back from customer support on the issue.

I finally managed to get past the create display name screen by just bombarding it with a ton of random names. So if anyone is stuck at the display name screen, make a long list of names you’re ok with, then just go down the list until you get past the LE-51 boss.

RIP my T23 perfect dagger with T7 Phys damage, T6 Crit multi, T5 Armor shred and T5 Frailty. I really wished I screenshoted it .

1 Like

This topic should not have a solution … Still something that happens! I played fine for days without ever seeing LE-51 and todays the first day. We need a fix …

Same erorr here since this patch , can not play online or offline we need this sorted ASAP ,

And STILL NO JOY seems devs either can not or do not want to fix this maybe you should start giving refunds to those of us who can not play your game