Last Epoch Patch 1.1.2 Patch Notes

I’m really enjoying 1.1, but it suffers from a major problem that occurs frequently. (Infinite loading, out of sync, enemy transparency, etc.) :joy:
This happens so often that I’m wondering if it’s okay to submit a bug report each time. :person_raising_hand:

Wrong. Mechanics like “Ancestor/Sanctum” weren’t. Besides, like I said, that doesn’t matter with LE.
Something doesn’t have to be in every single map to be considered a “league mechanic”.

Sanctum was literally in every map…

Ancestor wasn’t a mapping mechanic so of course it wasn’t in a map.

2 Likes

The spawn rate for Nemesis is very inconsistent. I see some people say they get it every 2-3 echoes, while I feel I get it every 7-9. I’ve just done 2 hours of farming, to get 2 anchor’s of oblivion and was lucky enough to get them with no lp. It took me another hour to find enough nemesis chest to empower them. The first time, I got stuck in profane veil had to exit the game, and it said I failed to complete the mono and died, and now it just happened to me a second time where I was frozen for like 5 seconds, then got killed by the boss losing my second anchor. I so badly want to play and support Last Epoch, but I can no longer play in the state that it’s in. I want to have fun, but I’m not seeing the fun mechanic enough, and everytime I interact with thise mechanic I seemingly get frozen and lose items that I worked hard to farm for. Really dissapointing stuff…

Majorly dissapointing forsure. I just farmed 2 hours for 2 anchor of oblivion, hardly found any nemesis and then once I got to empowered 3 times both times, I frozen in profane veil and lost both of my anchors. It’s actually unacceptable the way the game is right now, it’s supposed to be fun and somehow they came up with this idea EVEN WITH all the crazy bugs and desync going on. I really expected more out of EHG, but it is what it is.

Thanks for all the work you put in!

Any news on this please

refunding the gold should be easily feasible, I hope

The game is literally in an unacceptable state of being. I deeply appreciate EHG, but some people like me who have been farming and working hard to get certain items only to get frozen by interacting with the empower mechanic with nemesis is disheartening. I just lost 4 hours of progress to desync and getting stuck twice. I get that you’re sticking up for EHG, they’re great guys, but there is major major problems with consistency, including nemesis, the league mechanic that every wants to interact with and is super fun but isn’t spawning enough for a bunch of people like myself. So yeah, you can have this opinion, but some people are rightfully frustrated, and voicing their opinions in a constructive manner, but telling people that they should just go play another game when they love this game and want to play this game is weird.

What’s happening to block you?

Clearly you haven’t watched any big content creators that run HC all day and clearly you haven’t sat in their discord of the 100s of “we’s” mentioning this all day in the channel because they are losing keys left and right. It’s still being talked about as I type this now, so “you” might not care the rest of the player base does. Improving the game would mean solving cant enter a dungeon or cant fight monsters.

I’m more surprised how it can be that you find less nemesis. Sure, having more or less luck in 10 echoes is normal, but having less luck across all your echoes is strange.

Are you looking for them too or are you just clearing until the end of the quest?

I’m literally full clearing echoes

What’s really sad, actually, is that you’re supposing they did it on purpose and accusing them, instead of reasoning if there could be something else causing this, like a bug, or a malfunctioning code… You know, those kinds of stuff that happens in games.

1 Like

Dude, chill. You’re not even making sense at this point… No clue what you’re talking about anymore.
10 minutes ago you posted the fix is missing, accusing the company of doing something and not telling us in the patch notes… Now you say it’s fixed? And what’s not an accident?

I restarted the game, and it’s working now. It looks like Steam didn’t automatically update the game client. Thanks for the quick reply, Averielle! :slight_smile:

This is entirely misrepresenting what I’ve said. As I’ve stated many times, my ire is not directed in the slightest at the people who are frustrated and offering constructive and well-thought out criticism.

For example. Constructive Discussion on Item Factions and Itemization

So yeah, I will maintain my stance.

1 Like

Lost 3 keys last night to this exact problem. I REALLY want to like this game, but it’s janky as hell. From the constant FPS drops from just playing the game, to the desync issues where you can still move but the game has pretty much crashed or disconnected. The one shots in the dungeons , the overlapping mechanics blocked by skill FX leading to deaths, the dungeon DC’s

All of it is just getting to be so much. I hate being " that guy" but after 5 years of development this game still does not seem ready for release. It sucks too because I have that urge , that desire to play and try all the builds because the fundementals of the game are awesome. It is the execution that is sorely lacking for me.

1 Like

Weird. In hundreds of Echos I haven’t had this problem. Do you banish them or do you always kill them (if not empowered)? Maybe there is a reason why there are so few in your area.

You’re absolutely correct about me not watching big content creators - I’m more interested in playing the game than in watching someone with their own agenda play the game. The disconnects affect all players, and I certainly want them to do some serious beefing up of their server infrastructure - but I recognize that EHG are a SMALL indie company with extremely limited resources so just seeing them churn out the number of fixes they are is enough to impress me. I’m confident they’ll get the most urgent fixes done in due time. I’m not confident they have unlimited resources to throw at the problems.

2 Likes

Another genuine misunderstanding on your part as well. These are new, they are part of the cycle. “they will be permanent” and? They should be promoted as they were and balanced for the next cycle when other mechanics will come in.
You just accept terribly implemented new mechanics, you will guzzle down slop and you will thank them for the chance to beta test something lacking features.

Ugh… you just do not know what you talk about… WE DO NOT HAVE CYCLE MECHANICS YET… It’s not because they released something this cycle that it is “part of the cycle”… NO, it’s part of the game, as a core, just like the Pinnacle Boss… What’s so difficult to understand about that?
Or maybe you think there should be a Pinnacle Boss in every map too, since, you know, they released it now so “it’s part of the cycle”…

1 Like