Boardman21 + Other's 150+ Builds & Leveling Guides Compendium (v0.8.3E)

Thanks that would be great :slight_smile:

then i will eagerly await the 8.3 patch for some class changes

Update 8/21/2021

New Format

• Max characters in a forum post has been increased! We now have more room to add in more builds AND can now add in descriptions to all links to make them easier to navigate!
  • All creators will also have a summary about them and some interesting facts such as: when they starting making videos!

New exciting stuff!

• There will now be two leveling guide sections, one will have all the Solo Soft Core Leveling guides the second will have all the Solo Hard Core Leveling Guides (This are still in the works and not available yet!)
  • Tier list Link for all skills and for all uniques has been added!
  • New player beginner pack link so you can find everything you need as a new player to get started!

Builds added

• Veyo’s Shield Rush VOID KNIGHT (Boardman21)
  • Marrow Shards NECROMANCER (Boardman21)
  • 1 Million DPS Static orb SORCERER (Boardman21)
  • 1000+ Wave Ice Range Minion NECROMANCER (Boardman21)

Guides ADDED

• 1 to 75 Leveling Guide SSF Werebear DRUID (Boardman21)
  • 1 to 75 Leveling Guide SSF Fireball/Meteor SORCERER (Boardman21)
  • 1 to 75 Leveling Guide SSF Glacier SORCERER (Boardman21)

Announcement

• Want your builds advertised here for all the travelers inworld of Ettera to see? Just message me your name and the link! :slight_smile:

Please let me know if the new descriptions make it easier to navigate! Not everything has a description yet i know :frowning:

Have a good day Travelers!

1 Like

It looks like these guides are in need of an update for 8.3
Especially the sentinel ones

There an ETA for that?

Im working on it right now. This post will get updated right after i drop the 1 to 75 void knight leveling guide today

Update 9/16/2021

New content creators

• Rimed Gaming

Builds added

other changes

• Last Epoch University has been moved out of the build guide section and into its own “university” section to be more easily found

• lots of 0.8.0 - 0.8.1 builds removed. Still working on removing all defunct build guides

• new formate on title its now { Skill | Mastery | Type | Patch } Format listed above builds for more clarity

• Some creators/builds currently hidden at bottom until more guides are produced to update there section

Announcement

• Want your builds advertised here for all the travelers inworld of Ettera to see? Just message me your name and the link! :slight_smile:

• Please let me know if the new descriptions make it easier to navigate! Not everything has a description yet i know :frowning:

4 Likes

I’ve been away for a while. I see you’re still doing your great stuff BM21. Just wanted to say thanks once again. It’s folks like you that make this community so great. .

2 Likes

I’m sure you are aware some of the leveling guides are outdated in terms of the builder? The skills don’t read correctly. Don’t know how big a job it is to change those over but thot I would let you know. You’ve become indispensable here lol

Edit: In fact the Sentinel Leveling guide to shield throw needs redoing I guess. A number of things don’t make sense with the recommended passives and the skills available

Correct. Any build planner from 0.8.2 or before that used any of the skills that had changes made I.E.

• Judgement
  • Erasing Strike
  • Lunge
  • Static Orb
  • Summon Wraiths
  • Wondering Spirits
  • Abomination
  • Zombies

And all the rest will have broken trees. I will be taking a day here soon to fix the builds that are still viable that havent been updated. And remove all the rest that have become defunct

1 Like

Cheers mate you’re the best!

1 Like

Awesome

Thank you for your hard work
Looking forward to seeing more in the future

Hey Boardman21, thank you for the hardwork. I am playing your Static Orb build and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I do have one thing to bug you tho. Do you have a more generic loot filter that is not mage specific so I can collect gear for other class before rerolling ? That is all.

I do not, but if you search heavy on the forums you will find his post of generic lootfilters

so, I was going through the Sentinel builds and noticed that one of the recommended skills in Lunge was Tactician which isn’t available any longer

Are these builds still a WIP?

Check the patch version for each build. Lunge was totally reworked in 0.8.3 and has very different nodes now

Update 10/13/2021

15 New Builds added

• The Bone Splintering Necromancer
  • The Shaman Runner Shaman
  • The Disintegrater Sorcerer
  • 100% Crit Shadow Cascade Bladedancer
  • S Tier Hammerdin Paladin
  • Static orb annihilator small orb version Sorcerer
  • The auto bomber Void Knight
  • VK Smiter Void Knight
  • Lich Hungering Souls Lich
  • Lightning Meteor Sorcerer
  • Open10’s DW Humming Bee Ward Bladedancer
  • Xolaks Multismiter Paladin
  • Holy Devotion Lightning Paladin
  • Shatter King Returns Spellblade
  • Patches Holy Trail Fire Paladin

other changes

• Build Summary’s Will now be added with build to give a short breakdown

• lots of 0.8.0 - 0.8.1 builds removed. Still working on removing all defunct build guides

Announcement

• Please let me know if the new descriptions make it easier to navigate! Not everything has a description yet i know :frowning:

2 Likes

Keep up the amazing work my dude!

2 Likes

Update 11/10/2021

5 New Builds added

Leveling Guides Added

other changes

• Build Summary’s Will now be added with build to give a short breakdown. Adding Some summaries to old builds that are still functional

• Still working on removing all defunct build guides

Announcement

• Want your builds advertised here for all the travelers inworld of Eterra to see? Just message me your name and the link! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Update 12/05/2021

3 New Builds added

6 New Leveling Guides Added

other changes

• Updating build List from other players over the next few days before patch drops

Announcement

• Want your builds advertised here for all the travelers inworld of Eterra to see? Just message me your name and the link! :slight_smile:

Update 12/16/2021

4 New Builds added

New Build Creator Added

@TriKster
His Dispute build is here:

other changes

• Updating build List from other players over the next few days before patch drops

Announcement

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.