Note: Last Epoch requires a Last Epoch account for all users.
If you are a new user since the release of Beta 0.8 you will now need to register an account with Beta 0.8c. You will be presented a registration screen upon entering the game after the update. This will not affect any saved data.
- The updates to social features (chat, friends, etc) mentioned in the Beta 0.8 Patch Notes are now available. We’ve also made some additional adjustments according to feedback from our Opt-In Testing for Beta 0.8b.
- Sundering Blows now grants 2% more damage per stack of bleed per point, and has a maximum effect of 30% more damage per point.
- Clarified the description of Barrage of Pain to specify that it adds on to Bow Mastery, using the same buff icon.
- Shadow Cacade’s tags now correctly update to add Throwing and/or remove Melee depending on the nodes taken.
- Shift (and its nodes) no longer states that it leaves a smoke trail. This mechanic was removed during development.
- The Blade Shield node for Shurikens no longer states that the effect stacks. Stacking was removed during development due to power concerns.
- Several uniques added in Beta 0.8 can now be obtained. They were disabled from dropping by mistake.
- The Chance to Summon Bees with Acid Flask idol affix now only summons a single bee at a time and has reduced values.
- The “basic attack DPS” entry in the character sheet is now calculated using Bow stats when you have a bow equipped.
- Updated Holy Aura visuals.
- Updated Forge Strike visuals.
- Updated blood visuals for Blood Chimeras, Blood Scorpions and others.
- The Rogue says her “skill on cooldown” voice line less often.
- Fixed objectives spawning out of bounds in the Volcanic City Monolith layout.
- Fixed the minimap in Volcanic City not matching the layout of the level.
- Fixed a bug preventing any nodes from being taken on Snap Freeze. Players will receive a free respec for Snap Freeze due to the fix.
- Fixed a bug where Synchronized Strike’s Shadow Infusion node was increasing radius per Shadow consumed, rather than increasing area as intended. This will make the overall area of effect of the skill with this node much smaller.
- Fixed a bug where Hail of Arrows could apply damaging ailments to allies in some situations.
- Fixed the Rogue passive Lethal Cadence not scaling with points allocated.
- Fixed some node connections on the Lethal Mirage tree only working in one direction.
- Added a failsafe to prevent items getting deleted when switching a bow for another type of weapon with a full inventory.
- Fixed a bug where Dancing Strikes’ 3rd hit could not proc any on hit effects, such as applying ailments.
- Fixed a bug preventing movement across a vine bridge in The Ancient Cavern.
- Fixed music not changing in the Tomb of Morditas.
- Fixed the animations for Moss Trolls being timed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where the dropdowns for various graphics settings did not load properly the first time the game was started.
- Fixed graphical issues related to setting Reflections to Very Low.
- Fixed class names not fitting on one line in the Ladder window.
- Fixed the chance to slow on bow hit affix having an incorrect name.
- Fixed various spelling mistakes.