Autumnal Wrap & Bees Pets Update

Last week, we announced a set of cosmetics that would be given to all players who played Last Epoch before March 1st, 2024. With servers more stable, we have now set our sights on granting those cosmetics.

We’re going to cloak you in the Autumnal Wrap - a thank you gift we announced during the launch weekend. You’ll also be swarmed by all three bee pets from the Refer-A-Friend program.

These cosmetics will appear automatically in your inventory over the next few days after this week’s patch. No extra steps will need to be taken on your end. The Last Epoch community’s patience, support, and positivity during the first week meant the world to our teams. We were humbled by the sheer volume of new and returning Travelers who wanted to explore Eterra.

101 Likes

Noice.

So is there to be sortof a weekly patch cadence going forward? I’m feeling a bit down that this is the biggest update since 1.0.1.2 that was mentioned in News in Discord. I was hoping for news about bug fixes (playing my Lich is… interesting when she goes invisible after transform :sweat_smile:).

5 Likes

Appreciate it but honestly my void cloak is just too nice to pass up.

6 Likes

Loving the game but noticing it getting a bit laggy in places

3 Likes

Same, I’m going to try a reinstall of the game but it’s said that I have learned how to play without a body.

1 Like

Patch Notes When?

2 Likes

If you’re a primalist, I disappear every time after coming out of a shapeshift.

Aaaaalso I played with my brother the other day and he couldn’t see half of the enemies nor my character. So that was fun too.

Thank you, EHG! Bzzz

Hard to wear on an invisible character ! …

2 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Thank you, but please let us know what changes you’re working on.

1 Like

seems like a lot of people are running the John Cena build

1 Like

poggers

yup, play the game of am i going to be permanently running in place or will i be invisible after leaving reaper form

I hope get this now, because still no get autumnal wrap…

Cosmetics and pets are cool and all, BUT, would really love a fix to my invis Druid!

I think I’m getting better at stretching out the length of time that I’m in reaper form though :joy:

I’m buzzing with excitement! I’ll bee myself out…

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I haven’t logged in for a while to play but assume this will flag for those of us who bought a long time ago or did a recent log-in before March 1st have to happen? Been back playing but not sure if it was after the 1st or not.