Autumnal Wrap & Bees Pets Update

Nice! I’m in love with this game! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I really appreciate the way the void cloak goes with the one armor set from the pre-purchase and the autumnal wrap goes with the other. I definitely like the look of the purple the best.

I think I read somewhere that the people who linked their Twitch with Steam got the wrap (and the other Drops stuff if they watched for them) and those who didn’t, didn’t. I have twitch connected and got the Wrap very shortly after it was announced, fwiw.

ps. not saying you have to, not saying it was on purpose; my guess is it was just easier to deliver, IDK

Same on my bear, now i leveled up a beastmaster instead :joy:

I had just swapped over to werebear too when the patch hit. Beastmaster is really strong though, at least the bear is. Me not dying is a lot harder.

1 Like

Appreciate everything team EHG. I can understand the frustration on many peoples end but the way this entire launch was handled was incredible.

The amount of backend work that you all did last week is a true testament on how things are handled at EHG. Very glad I pre-purchased the game on a whim.

1 Like

I actually bought the game yesterday. Will there be any way to get this cloak in the shop? I love the aesthetic.

Some people are never pleased with anything. Nothing is ever done fast enough, or good enough. So annoying.

EHG - thank you for everything. I am naming my non-existent firstborn Epoch!

I can’t believe my post was unpleasing to you!

In all sincerity though, I have felt the same about many other people since the 1.0 release. I just was bummed out that we went from getting lots of updates to nothing, then after the latest patch a bug was (re) introduced, then the following update was only about the cosmetics. I don’t mean to be whiney, but I see how it could come across that way. I just wanted to prod for an update with regards to the bug that’s been bugging me :sweat_smile:

Cool !

Awesome, they care about us! Thank you guys <3

I’ve purchased and played LE for the first time on February 26th.
I really hope I will get my bees & cape. Kind of nervous that I somehow won’t get it :sweat_smile:

It was obvious that troubleshooting was a matter of time.
Bring the ladder back to Legacy! Please. :slight_smile:

Can we work on making a multiplayer game, playable with other people? Telling people to refer friends to get an exclusive pet, then giving those of us who did a big middle finger, and giving it to everyone is much less important than letting those people who we referred being actually able to play the game. Playing with a friend who lives less than 1 mile from me, loading times are around 30 seconds, and towns are very laggy. When playing with a friend who is a couple of states away, loading times are around 3 minutes, with towns being unplayably laggy, and you need to open your stash about 30 times, with all of the rubberbandilng… when it isn’t an infinite loading screen, that requires exiting the game. I won’t even attempt to play with my friends who are in the EU. Giving the bees to people who didn’t earn them, and telling those of us who spread word of your game that we don’t matter, is so much less important than fixing this broken mess.

Yet, still basically unplayable 2 weeks later, unless you want to play a multiplayer game, on single player. A good game, that is turning into a flop. Very disappointing.

Hello. How can i invite a friend to this game? My steam acc name is the code?

thank you

1 Like

Go to your social (H key on PC), and you should see your username at the top of the panel.

1 Like

I appreciate all the hard work, and dedication the team has put into the game the last couple of weeks!

This can be a question or suggestion but I can’t wait for the mtx shop to have more cosmetics. I’m sure there’s goals down the road, and I’d love animation changes, more element-specific garb for each slot, more weapon/armor items as well.

Thank y’all for the update, and can’t wait to try on the new autumnal wrap!