An Update to the Refer A Friend Program

Didn’t receive the bees and cape as well.

still no autumnal wrap :c i received my bees last week or something :'c

Still no autumnal wrap or update to my bees

3 Likes

Stop whining. You will clearly get it when you get it. Server issues > a bee pet.

2 Likes

Same here

Yes,have LE for morethan a year and didnt get the bees or cape

Yes, but the devs are still working hard to get the game stabilized and working to get it playable for everyone.

The post you are replying to was before 1 Mar. Most of use still haven’t seen either, please be patient and it should appear in your cosmetic inventory when they have the time to get it posted.

Playability > cosmetics

Ok, just dont understand why some already get it and others not

Some may have had 3 referrals before they removed it.

It is now March 4th and I have yet to receive anything.

“Our current plan is to monitor the situation and grant all three bee pets, and the Autumnal Wrap (Cape) to everyone who owns Last Epoch no later than Friday, Mar 1st.”

It is Mar 5 and i have received none of the above yet. Did the plan change or am i entitled to rage at this point :wink: ?

2 Likes

Hi, I don’t have any bees from the referral yet.
According to what’s written here, everyone should get them…
Should I write to support for them or how can I get them?

Same here :pensive: :sleepy:

No, you should not write to support for them, they will populate in your cosmetics inventory automatically when they get posted. Understand that things sometimes don’t work out as planned and the devs have been super busy trying to stabilize the game so that everybody can play. The cosmetics have no affect on gameplay but slow or unresponsive servers due to excessive load does.

1 Like

any bees for me :roll_eyes:

Check out the update they put out today.
Autumnal Wrap & Bees Pets Update

Hello :slight_smile: So everyone claim the bees and the cloak too ?

Everyone who bought the game before March 1st. So if you fall into that category, then yes you can claim them too.

1 Like

Thanks the answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

good!Thank you for the gift