The Travelers Backpack - Our gift to you!

@JohnNamikaze @Yippie

Judd was on chat in-game earlier today.

Apparently it is a known issue and they hope to resolve it soon.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the information

1 Like

Thanks for passing that on, Psychodrive!

1 Like

@JohnNamikaze @valhalla1240

No problemo - I look forward to getting mine too :smiley:

When I migrated my account yesterday and logged in this morning, I saw a notification that we can claim this backpack if we bought LE before 0.9 release yesterday. I purchased my copy around 1.5 years ago and it said my account is not eligible.
Not sure if I should contact Cx or wait?

Seems to just go into your Account and Claim it and then next time you login game , you find it in MTX Panel.

“Unfortunately, it looks like your copy of Last Epoch was purchased after our Patch 0.9 Launch date. This account is not eligible to receive the Travelers Backpack.”

I am still stuck on the login screen to even check if it’s there despite the above msg. I can wait until whenever I’m able to log in to verify. Just don’t want to open a new ticket with Cx since they’re probably very busy lately.

Is this March 9 in some specific timezone?
I purchased the game on March 8th @ 2:19am Eastern Time Zone and the claim page says I’m not eligible

I’m sorry, I don’t have any more info on it, you can put in a support ticket and they will be able to give you more info.

Yea, I just claimed the traveler’s backpack from the website and have it in game atm.

And I assume you bought LE before yesterday’s MP launch?
Do you mind linking here what part of the website you found this on? Just wondering if maybe there is a different hyperlink I can try, besides the Steam login page that brings me to where it’s telling me I have bought LE after Mar 9th.

Same thing happened to me. I bought the game in May of 2018, and after I migrated my account, its telling me I bought it after the 0.9 patch. I submitted a ticket. I’ll update when I get a response.

1 Like

I bought the game last month right after the weekend event ended. I just went into my account from this website, though it will prompt you to login using your Steam’s credentials. Under account overview, there will be “Claim Traveler’s Backpack MTX” link, so that is where you will claim it.

Ya doesn’t work for me says account is brand new and not eligible. Checked in game too just now and only have my pet in the MTX section to equip. Oh well, I’ll wait for support ticket thx though.

Have you read Judd’s post:

1 Like

Just did, thank you!

I’ve had the game way before .9 and didn’t get the backback.

I see a link for a support ticket to claim, is there a different automated way?

That’s because they haven’t implemented the 3d graphics for it yet.

But I see people speaking about a “redeem” or “claim” button. Where is that? The item isn’t even in my inventory in-game, regardless if its showing on my back or not.

That’s on the website (not forum) o the top right is a “My Account” link where you need to log in then you can claim it.