The Travelers Backpack - Our gift to you!

From the website, top right corner:

Account Services Temporarily Unavailable

I can’t even login there :slight_smile: Seems like they disabled it for some reason.

1 Like

how can i claim it ?

Log in to the website (not forum) and one of the links has an option to claim it. Can’t remember what is was but it was fairly obvious.

Thx Eleventh Hour Games -that’s a nice addition to the skullen pet :badger: (giving you the badger emote as there is simply no skullen emoji (which really is a shame, i think :grin:!

Unfortunately, it looks like your copy of Last Epoch was purchased after our Patch 0.9 Launch date. This account is not eligible to receive the Travelers Backpack.

Bought Last Epoch long time ago…

claimed via

https://portal.lastepoch.com/claim-backpack

Thank You

2 Likes

Raise a ticket with support.

Hello,
I purchased this game Purchased: Apr 27, 2021 @ 12:09pm (this is Steam purchase history), nevertheless I didn’t receive this Travelers Backpack, or maybe I just didn’t find how to find it in game?
I already pressed “Claim Backpack” in my account.

P.S. I only have offline chars. Do I need to have an online toon to get it in game?

P.P.S. I created an online character and I still don’t have any packs.

PPPS Nevermind. I got the answer.

1 Like

I realy would like to Claim that Backpack on my Main Account (from 2018) but the migration process dont work, and tickets are not processed …

PLEASE LET ME PLAY WITH MY MAINACCOUNT!

1 Like

This, only I’m on my original main account and still don’t have my backpack and also lost my cosmetic pet due to a late migration :sob:

I purchased the game a few years ago, just came back and migrated it to Steam, may I still get the backpack in game? Where could I find it? Thanks!

Yes. You may need to unlock it by logging in to the EHG web site (“My account” in the top right of this site, then “Claim Travellers Backpack”. You may then need to relog if you’re in-game.

Incredibly detailed backpack. It looks great!

I was gifted the game back in April 2021, and I registered an account and started playing recently. When I go to Claim the Traveler’s Backpack MTX, it says that I’m not eligible as it was purchased after 0.9 was released (which is obviously not true).

I sent a couple of support requests, but they said that the backpack is not yet implemented blablabla.

Could anyone please confirm if that’s the case? How can I claim the backpack? :frowning:

Yep, same problem, I believe a lot of us are in this situation.
Support doesn’t help or explain at all, but I am assuming there has been many tickets so they are aware of the problem.
Good luck!

1 Like

Just posting here to say I tried again after a couple weeks, this morning now, and still getting the msg that my account is too new despite buying 1.5 years ago.

Don’t want to bother support again as I’m sure they’re working on it.

1 Like

Any info on when the new supporter packs will arrive?

1 Like

Will the Traveler’s Backpack ever be given away again?

That’s not how it works with “limited offers”. It was only availible pre 0.9 and literally advertised like that. You’ll also be missing the pets from the founders packs.

I’d really love to have one of the kickstarter reward pets, but at that point i didn’t know about the game.

I’m sorry for you. But I’m sure there’ll be plenty stuff to collect in the future.

1 Like

Allow me to suggest that offering the FOMO promotion before the big patch that brought a large number of people to the game was suboptimal, and they would have done better to offer it later.

D4 announced a surprise beta server slam, and is opening those rewards back up. LE can do it too. And then add it into the game to be earnable because it has a box cost and there is already entirely too much FOMO, IMO.