The Travelers Backpack - Our gift to you!

Yea, I just claimed the traveler’s backpack from the website and have it in game atm.

And I assume you bought LE before yesterday’s MP launch?
Do you mind linking here what part of the website you found this on? Just wondering if maybe there is a different hyperlink I can try, besides the Steam login page that brings me to where it’s telling me I have bought LE after Mar 9th.

Same thing happened to me. I bought the game in May of 2018, and after I migrated my account, its telling me I bought it after the 0.9 patch. I submitted a ticket. I’ll update when I get a response.

1 Like

I bought the game last month right after the weekend event ended. I just went into my account from this website, though it will prompt you to login using your Steam’s credentials. Under account overview, there will be “Claim Traveler’s Backpack MTX” link, so that is where you will claim it.

Ya doesn’t work for me says account is brand new and not eligible. Checked in game too just now and only have my pet in the MTX section to equip. Oh well, I’ll wait for support ticket thx though.

Have you read Judd’s post:

1 Like

Just did, thank you!

I’ve had the game way before .9 and didn’t get the backback.

I see a link for a support ticket to claim, is there a different automated way?

That’s because they haven’t implemented the 3d graphics for it yet.

But I see people speaking about a “redeem” or “claim” button. Where is that? The item isn’t even in my inventory in-game, regardless if its showing on my back or not.

That’s on the website (not forum) o the top right is a “My Account” link where you need to log in then you can claim it.

From the website, top right corner:

Account Services Temporarily Unavailable

I can’t even login there :slight_smile: Seems like they disabled it for some reason.

1 Like

how can i claim it ?

Log in to the website (not forum) and one of the links has an option to claim it. Can’t remember what is was but it was fairly obvious.

Thx Eleventh Hour Games -that’s a nice addition to the skullen pet :badger: (giving you the badger emote as there is simply no skullen emoji (which really is a shame, i think :grin:!

Unfortunately, it looks like your copy of Last Epoch was purchased after our Patch 0.9 Launch date. This account is not eligible to receive the Travelers Backpack.

Bought Last Epoch long time ago…

claimed via

https://portal.lastepoch.com/claim-backpack

Thank You

2 Likes

Raise a ticket with support.

Hello,
I purchased this game Purchased: Apr 27, 2021 @ 12:09pm (this is Steam purchase history), nevertheless I didn’t receive this Travelers Backpack, or maybe I just didn’t find how to find it in game?
I already pressed “Claim Backpack” in my account.

P.S. I only have offline chars. Do I need to have an online toon to get it in game?

P.P.S. I created an online character and I still don’t have any packs.

PPPS Nevermind. I got the answer.

1 Like

I realy would like to Claim that Backpack on my Main Account (from 2018) but the migration process dont work, and tickets are not processed …

PLEASE LET ME PLAY WITH MY MAINACCOUNT!

1 Like