The Easiest Most Powerful Werebear/Pet Returns. The Werigan! 0.8.1b

I dont remember off the top my head, what are the changes your seeing?

You went more towards crits(apex predator) in the build tool, while the video shows going all the way into lupine attunement

Oh the double wolf proc doesnt work and the cooldown sucks lol so yes go off the build planner

1 Like

Thanks for the build, it’s really great and I enjoyed playing it very much. Unfortunately as of latest 0.8.2 patch it no longer works as intended because of this change:

Werebear Form’s Woodland Bear no longer adds 15 to Roar’s mana cost. It instead pays Entangling Roots’s mana cost when Roar casts Entangling Roots.

So it’s no longer possible to sustain mana in the bear form and have 100% form uptime. With the full cost of Entangling Roots the mana regen it provides is not enough to backfill the mana spent on Roar.

While thats party true, 100% uptime of werebear is still possible just not using entangling roots. There will be an update soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Keeping my eyes peeled for this.
I just notice also that roar does not work any more

Actually , the bigger question is : is this still the most carebrear tanky build using the Werebear , or is there a better combo now for the druid.

This is the main reason the build attracted me, have something to relax.

OK awaiting the update on this one. It’s my favorite build and the only one I got to level 100

1 Like

Just pointing this out this build ‘works’ but instead of Werebear you run Spriggan Form and back it up with Poison Vines which got fixed this patch to deal poison chance

You run Quiet Forest belt so you dont have mana issues

The Easiest Most Powerful Werebear/Pet Returns. The Werigan! 0.8.1b - #124 by Shrukn - link to post above. build planner wont work cant copy it

Piggybacking off this thread but I just did Orobyss on this Spriggan/Vine build and recorded it in a 100 zone

Sorry if its obvious but are there any specific skill point/passive changes or simply just switching which form your stay in primarially?

This build may be a good base for a Storm Crow build. It would require 25 points in Shaman to boost lightning damage, but along with the +40 Companion Adaptive it should be good.
What do you think?

yesterday I had just completed campaign for the first time and started doing a couple monoliths. It was working pretty well. Today I roar/entangling roots uses up 1/3 of my mana pool and I cannot regen anymore. The build is broken. As a noob to this game I need someone’s help in how to salvage the char. Hopefully OP edits the post with a new passive/skill tree. Really don’t want to have to reroll every patch; that’s just cruel.

1 Like

You need a unique belt that restores mana every 3 second while in Spriggan Form, once you have this and dont go crazy spamming your skill for over a minute straight then you can remain in Spriggan form forever, even between monolith zones/afk whatever

cool thanks I do have that belt in my stash apparently so Ill give a try.

Main things you want is:

• 50 attunement to give poison vines 200% poison chance and healing effectiveness from Healing totem which heals me for 700/tick
  • Minion chance to bleed/poison idol - to proc Spriggans insane damage - vines can proc the poison now but you need a bleed minion idol preferably 2 from 2x2 idol giving up to 49%
  • Reach of the Grave for Spriggan leech

Nothing else is required especially for lower tier monoliths, you can get +1 spriggan on helmet for another 9% more damage, rest is just good rares to cap resist/high hp/minion damage

so, do I swap in spriggan form for the Swipe skill I was using, then have werebear + spriggan? Is there another skill that I should have on my bar instead of Swipe to support Spriggan form?

Do you have a build on the tool?
Following text instructions is a bit hard.

Also why not start your own thread.
You can credit @boardman21 for the idea, but piggybacking this thread might confuse people.

I would rather see here @boardman21 take,

But interested in yours also so please start a thread and make a proper build.

Can you give planner link or screenshots of passives and skills? :slight_smile:

seems like that the “spriggans of the grove” (+100% cast speed for spriggan) skill from etangling roots skill tree, doesnt work anymore. the spriggan dont gain any cast speed from it anymore…

maybe there is a way to work around werebear or spriggan form and go without any form? maybe frenzy totem and eterras blessing is the way to go?