The Easiest Most Powerful Werebear/Pet Returns. The Werigan! 0.8.1b

Ah I think @Shrukn is saying he’s using spriggan form that’s why I’m asking him. As for the spriggan itself: use your “A” key to position him when he gets behind something. I just finished level 163 or so in the Arena and it was me who died not the spriggan

why if i push the button roar in werebear form , entangling roots dont work ?

have you specced into “woodland bear” in the werebear skill?

no, thx for tip

also, Welcome to the community!

Hey there

this is what I mean as I record a quick video a while back -

It works well because the cooldowns are not shared so when you switch between Bear/Spriggan you arent hampered. I use the Quiet Forest belt for Spriggan mana regen

I didnt really showcase the Werebear switching as I rarely use it, but look at the end I quickly shift against the Mono boss which is not required only timeline bosses

edit: I remember now in this video I was stacking timelines for XP testing and I think I ended up closing the monolith at around 51 timelines done, Spriggan rarely was troubled I was more at risk of death than the companion but you can even use Root Wall for decoy and you have Healing Totems on summon/on hit which heal for a tonne

1 Like

There are only 2 buttons to press in the build (hence the name “Lazy Bear”). One is Roar which you more or less spam, and the other is the ‘A’ key to move your minions. It is very important to be controlling the minion at all times, not just to keep him unstuck, but to get optimal shooting angles on the incoming mobs. Especially in Arena when looking for choke points wherever you can get them.

super awesome build. really enjoying it, just finished story. one question please. ever so often i lose my werebear form in fights and not due to mana running out. is there something mobs do a attack what do i need to look ouy for. while in werebear form this sooo rocks.

1 Like

That’s a really fun looking variation. Thanks very much for posting this. I just may have to give it a try :smile:

i understand that it should not be like in PoE, where minion builds are braindead easy builds.
All i would like to see is the minion moving on its own if it notices that it fires in a wall (monolith forges a.E.) and maybe a teleport if you move to far away from it.

Assuming you took the Mana Efficiency node in Werebear (as per build), then you lose Bear form if your Health drops to 30% or less.

doh! thank you so much

got a quick question. Which skills in the skilltree increase the minion damage significant?

I know there are some skills like “eternal nature” which are triple your damage.

You want the damage to poison and damage to bleeding targets 400% MORE damage are the big ones.

Oh let’s see, there are a LOT of skill points and passive points that contribute to increasing the Spriggan’s damage output. Hope I don’t miss any…

From Spriggan’s skill tree:

• Floral Ascendance (+96% Spell Damage)
  • Vale Barrage (fire 4 extra Orbs)
  • Vile Orb (+200% damage versus Poisoned)
  • Festering Orb (+200% damage versus Bleeding)

From Werebear skill tree

• Griz (Minions get +32% Cast Speed and 32% increased Crit Chance)
  • Wild Command (Roar grants Frenzy to Allies)

From Entangling Roots skilltree:

• Imbued Sap (Ally damage +90%)
  • Spriggans of the Grove (Spriggan cast speed +100%)
  • Wardens of Farwood (Spriggan Physical damage +20)

From Primalist Passive tree:

• Wisdom of the Wild (42% increased Minion spell damage)

From Beastmaster passive tree:

• Altor’s Loyalty (85% more Companion damage)
  • The Chase (32% increased Minion cast speed)

From Druid passive tree:

• Vale Warrior (50% increased Minion Physical damage)
  • Eternal Nature (+40 Companion spell damage)
1 Like

I feel this build needs a replacement for Swipe. It just doesn’t do anything and can be a liability later if you decide to go Swipe a group that could kill you (hard to resist). Currently trying Spriggan Form, not as an active playstyle, just as an emergency when you get knocked out of Bear Form. Jump to Spriggan (+400 Armour compared to Human) and use a full Mana Bar of its abilities (maxed Roots mostly) to buy time till Werebear cooldown again. It’s not great though and you lose Entangling Roots during that time. Any thoughts? Something to help survive for 20 seconds after being knocked out of Bear… Eterra’s Blessing? Fury Leap?

1 Like

Spriggan is your best bet.

Probably, but I noticed Eterra’s Blessing can give the Spriggan one hell of a boost if you spec it that way.

Yes, but you also cant do that if your in spriggan form…

Has anyone done an item filter for the build?
if yes, i would love if you’d share the filter. i’ve done one but don’t think it’s at all optimized.

2 Likes