The Easiest Most Powerful Werebear/Pet Returns. The Werigan! 0.8.1b

Well your not really left with many options.

You can use summon thorn totem and have it proc when you get a hit… but now your using swipe again but its not spec’d

You can spec into maelstrom and have idols that have chance to proc it every 5 seconds but now your mana go bye bye

Thats about it for choices

1 Like

Thorn totem seems like a good idea, worth a try at least, i really don’t use swipe at all :slight_smile:

But you need thorn totem % chance to pro on hit idols… which means no more minion bleed/poison on hit so bye bye wereigan damage with the 200% MORE damage vs bleed/poison

Then you have to get hits to actually proc hit which means using Charge/Ravage/swipe…
So you end up using swipe to actually get the totems… Lol but i mean you can try it.

Yeah, it seemed like a good idea, but i guess not then :slight_smile:

I mean if you really wanted and you feel tanky enough you can just let mobs hit you and Proc ice thorns and those hits can proc thorn totems but then your just standing in hits. Not sure what was gained lol

1 Like

On your gear i see you have bleed on chest, yet i’m unable to craft it, what am i missing ?

That’s a Primalist prefix. It’s very rare.

1 Like

Why not just keep playing as Spriggan and summon big slappin’ vegan tentacles? Keep the mana flowing with Thorn Totems mana return?

big thanks for the build. it’s really working for me!
switched from regular swipe werebear as could not go against emperor dragon (reign of dragons). now different story.

i’ll add a small tip: bind minion attack command attack to mouse right click.
rebind ability 5 to something else (i use 1,2,3,4 for regular 4 skills and 5 with werigan build for ability 5) and then you can rebind minion attack command.
really helps with gameplay, so it’s left mouse for my movement and right for my spriggan, keyboard attack button seemed to clunky to use. I also put Roar (ability 3) to Mouse 4 thumb button

i also did a little trick with my steelseries mouse.
edit: (found a fix)
I recorded a little macro with steelseries software so clicking my mouse 5 thumb button activates ability3 autorepeat with 4100ms delay (so pretty much autocast with a small spare time). if i click again, it deactivates that autocast. I still can use other skills as regular. handy!
so if i want to activate autocast, i use upper thumb and if i cast manually, i deactivate autocast and use lower thumb button.
now it’s literally mouse only play. just use keyboard for summon spriggan and put into werebear and then forget the keyboard!

my first attemt at spirits of fire timeline final boss battle, just learning positioning of my sprig and roots still yet

What do you mean by “minion attack command” ?

By default the letter a is minion attack command. You can control ypur minions targeting by pushing a

1 Like

you can manually command them to attack certain target or command them to move to certain spot. it’s important to relocate or sometimes he’s too botherered with attacking something else (some stray enemy long left behind) or sometimes there’s an obstacle in the way and AI is dumb to understand to relocate.

rebinding to right mouse is awesome for this.

i play now mouse only: left click for move, right click to command, thumb for roar. thats all. keyboard is only needed to cast sprig and get to bear form. or incase of emergency i need to use potion or something puts me back to human state.

Hey Boardman, thanks for the build guide! I’m still currently playing your werebear leveling build on the way to 70 but wanted to know if you could highlight which items are the most important to be looking out for as I progress through echoes (besides the unique wand). Thanks!

Im lvl 54 and followed the guide but have 0 mana regeneration on bearform so can’t regen any mana as %. How can i fiw it ?

You have a node that refunds Swipe if you deal a critical hit. So you have to build around crit and make sure all or almost all your hits are crit, then Swipe in bear form will be with no mana cost.

1 Like

Hi
What is the best tank in game want too push hard ladder rank
This guide or is there a Better class

If you check the ladder for HC, you can see that.

Do you go out of warebear form to use swipe or how can you use it?
And what is there on your move command . looks like an A

You use swipe inside of werebear form, with the skill called swipe. It uses the skill tree. And i use LMB im not sure why it says UP A

Thanks a lot for the reply, they should pay you , the devs :slight_smile:
BTW , i noticed differences between the video and the build in lastepochtools.
I assume I should follow the build , as it is more up to date?