Stuck on logging screen

0.82 pztch worked for me. Thanks a lot.

still having this problem but switch user button is there now.

1 Like

I’m also having this issue. It was fine on my other PC, but is not working for me on my Laptop.

Same issue, using steam.
Going into the game folder and running as admin startet things up as it should though and I was to put in my login details.
Usually it just automatically logs me in.
After I logged in the error happened again.
I think issue is with login to account.
Player.log (11.3 KB)
Player-prev.log (10.4 KB)

@Iseng @phtephen @Matkill

Please can you confirm that you have verified your game files through Steam… with all the patching and fixes its important to make sure that nothing is missing or corrupted. Please run the verification process more than once - especially if the first time finds something to correct.

Verified game files.
Tried launching with all firewall/antivirus closed.
Restarted pc & steam + did it again.(Since it freezes right as steam overlay comes up, I also tried with this disabled. Tried checking graphics preferences etc.)

Only started this morning. Was fine last night.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming… one thing… when you say it freezes - do you get the windows error that asks to end the game or wait for it to recover? If you do, have you tried to wait a little while?

Reason I ask is that I have had this a few times while playing in LE and if I chose wait, the game sometimes recovers itself…

Barring that, you may have to open a support ticket to get EHG to check your account…

I did get that.
Program not responding.
Waiting as I saw you suggested up above didn’t resolve anything, so I tried other stuff then kept rolling.
Currently I am deleting game files at random and verifying game files in Steam.
Sooner or later im gonna find the sinner :slight_smile:

Edit: Deleted “Plugins” folder from “Last Epoch_Data”.
Then verified game files, it got the files back. Rebooted pc and it worked.
Dunno why, since it all appears to be the same. But issue resolved for now for me at least :slight_smile:

1 Like

I verified files after each hotfix. Have not tried it since d due to work but if issue is still there tonight I will submit a ticket

1 Like

I have the LE-13 issue out of nowhere. Was logged in fine last night. Now game doesn’t know who I am. I have no idea where my player.log files are on steam client. I sent in a support request.

1 Like

Getting the LE-13 Error, what to do?+

Nvm, after the third login attempt it worked.

1 Like

LE-13 After the last update 0.8.2e yesterday I was able to play it, but today when I try to login. I can’t enter the game again. It su*k

Every time the game is updated I’m going to have a problem, can’t get into the game, what the hell?
Player.log (16.2 KB)

as there seems to be some official interaction in this thread, perhaps either Hackaloken or Aluxaetera would be kind enough to also check out & participate in my thread [0.8.2] Crash on Startup Standalone, then also via Steam

There is enough debugging info, testing info, and logs in that thread to keep you two happy for a long coffee break. My debugging is stalled at an LE-13 login error with the Steam client. Cannot possibly attempt to continue debugging the standalone crash until I get further with the Steam client!

New problem, can’t press entergame Close and open the game up to 3 times, can enter the game -*-

Having the same issue here. Cannot log into the game. I am using Steam. At first I thought it was because of a wrong password or something. So I asked for a password reset. It worked. Althought when I launch the game, it won’t let me connect to my account nor create a new one.

Hey… Welcome to the forums…

Always better to open a new thread - especially after the particular cause of the OP was resolved by the devs a few days ago.

It may be that your issue, while sounding the same, is new / different and needs attention which it will probably not get at the end of a thread like this.

Having said that… Your description is a little sparse with info… You cannot login? Are you getting an error back (if yes, what code)? Or is it crashing/freezing/timing out and you even attempt to login properly at all? Wont let you connect to your account? What do you mean - does it tell you that there is something wrong or does it just have a blank login window?

What have you tried to fix the issue? Have you verified your Steam files? Did you attempt to login to your account on LE Website (https://lastepoch.com/player/account/overview)? Is your steam account linked (see from LE Website)…

This issue has returned as of the last update. Exactly as it was previously

Hey…

Cannot recall if you have already tried this, but can you get in using the standalone player to get Steam out of the mix?

Or try that workaround that was mentioned - i.e. starting the lastepoch.exe from the install folder and not from within Steam… (warning - that doing this will possibly make your savegames out of sync if you are using Steam Cloud saves)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.