Stuck on logging screen

Hi everyone!

I have a fix for the login screen being blank and I’ll be putting out an additional hotfix as soon as I can.

I’ve definitely confirmed that this fixes the problem for Standalone users as I was able to reproduce the problem locally, and this new fix resolved it. It seems likely that it will work for Steam as well but I haven’t directly confirmed that.

1 Like

0.8.2c is out now-- please download it and let us know if it resolves the problem for you! Again, thanks for your patience.

Same problem
Player.log (8.8 KB)
Player-prev.log (8.8 KB)

1 Like

Latest patch (0.8.2c) fixed this issue for me. Thank you guys at EHG, keep up the good work!

1 Like

same for me good work!!

Thank you for your hard working devs,
I can finally log in and play :slight_smile:

Worked for me! :raised_hands:

0.8.2c Fixed it for me. Work appreciated!

THIS WORKED FOR ME!
The fix didn’t work for me. BUT I use “Comodo Internet Security”. AND when i disabled the “Auto Sandbox feature” the game started to work again. Before 0.8.2 the game worked perfect without any changes to the Comodo program. I think it have something to do with the firewall register “Eleventh Hour Games” as an unknown publisher.

Thanks for the fix, now I can get back to making Zombies :slight_smile:

Lol… I skim read your post and thought it said “mating Zombies”

arrghh… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LOL, that would be a typo I would make and I am sure I would have to show how that happens on the skill tree somehow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Game still crashing even after the fix [0.8.2c] https://streamable.com/czntcg

I’m using steam client. So far i tried verifying integrity of game files and reinstalled the game.

Player.log (10.4 KB)

Update: waited for a few minutes and it fixed itself.

Hey.,… out of interest… how long have you waited for it on the switch user screen - i.e. just selecting the wait for program option? I have had a similar thing with a network timeout that corrected itself when I chose wait… Also… with everything that has changed in the last few days trying to make this work, do you have a firewall config etc that could be affecting this

Obviously just guessing here…

Hey vapourfire, thanks a lot for actually saving my game.
Of all the things i’ve tried, it had to be the simplest thing to do. As I was writing this message with the game running in the background, it finally went past the login part after 2 or 3 mins. I feel really dumb right now.
Appreciate the advice, take care !

Dude… don’t worry about it… This is what its like with beta applications - you have to try things that might be totally silly. 2-3 minutes is a little long to wait so its not like the problem is solved but at least you can get in to play!

0.82 pztch worked for me. Thanks a lot.

still having this problem but switch user button is there now.

1 Like

I’m also having this issue. It was fine on my other PC, but is not working for me on my Laptop.

Same issue, using steam.
Going into the game folder and running as admin startet things up as it should though and I was to put in my login details.
Usually it just automatically logs me in.
After I logged in the error happened again.
I think issue is with login to account.
Player.log (11.3 KB)
Player-prev.log (10.4 KB)