Stash - "Delete Category" targets wrong category - stash ui broken

Same here, some tabs seems to be linked to others in some way and are breaking the entire stash. In my case, it seems that it’s a particular tab that is causing all of this.
I haven’t been able to fix it the way Alvinthefox suggests, my stash is completely broken. I hope they fix it soon because it’s basically unplayable.

I’m having the same problem.
I was trying to organize my stash with categories, and now 2 categories are fused together. I tried to delete one of them, but instead deleted some of my tabs.
Luckily I only had some keys and not important gear in there. But I can’t organize or expand my stash for fear of accidentally deleting the wrong tabs/categories or something else going wrong.

This happened to me also. I saw two new blank categories in my stash and in confusion, removed one of them (which was empty). As a consequence, I’ve now lost the tab that had ALL my unique and green items. I have nothing left.

player log

Try creating a new category and deleting the newly created category, it should load the missing stash tabs. then configure the stash tab and move it to a unbugged category
You can tell if a category is unbugged/bugged if you click on the category and more than 1 category is selected (has a box outline around it). I recovered all my tabs that way
Your current selected category should have a box outline around it.
Use the Quick View, to better manage and see which tabs are bugged/unbugged
Quick View is the drop down menu, to see it, click the down arrow with 3 bars while in the stash
I can’t delete the bugged categories that seem to be selected
Move any stash tabs out of the bugged categories ASAP. A a bugged category is a category that is also selected (has a box outline around it) even if you didn’t click on it

Same issue here. Have not been able to recover the lost tabs by creating and removing new categories.

Since support doesn’t even respond I tried to fix it by myself another time like some people suggested here and my whole stash is bugged now. Before at least I had a working category but now every single one is bugged and stash is unusable.

Have the exact same issue. Lost some very crucial stuff that took me alot of time to find/craft. Also wrote a ticket but after reading through the forum for a while, i have no high hopes. Guess rip Last Epoch for me :cry:

Hey folks. Just wanted to let you know Mike said on live stream today that he is working on the stash tab issue.

Hopefully a fix will come soon :slight_smile:

Same issue here. I tried to create a new category and nothing happened, so like an idiot I clicked the “+” button several times. Like, a lot. But nothing happened. Except that when I relogged my character, I had 36 new stash tabs. Some I was able to delete, some I couldn’t access at all. I’ve tried to create some new ones with similar results. As of right now I have several new un-deletable empty categories, only one of which is accessible (I go to it when I click on it). Totally at a loss and scared to try anything more.

I actually managed to get my tabs back by trying to get behind what AlvinTheFox said earlier in this thread. And it worked. It’s very hard to explain tho, but don’t be scared, your stuff is still there. You just cannot see the tabs. There is a way to force the game to show you all tabs you got at once. If you manage this, you can drag a lost tab out to a non-bugged category and repeat the process again until all tabs are rescued.

Ah just found this thread. We need an update for this. Lost so much gear/idols. This needs immediate attention!

After nothing else was working, this player’s post worked for me Lost most of stashes by trying to remove one of empty category

after way to many edits or because this thread exists, it becomes hidden so, here is fix for that
create new category - drag it to far left, relog, and there should be all lost stashes,change category (stashes will be in that new “empty” category) and change category to any other working one, then relog and again, it must be done tab by tab, a lot of reloging (and yes video should have voice but i did something wrong there kek)

Another thing that dome people found works is using same name and colour for the new category as the one which was deleted.

sometimes works but sometimes nope, if you have a lot of categories then yes, but you cant get stashes that was in first category game gives you (like me for example) because you cant create category 1 again, but you can category 15. and its buggy as hell, as you can see in my video i have category 7 4 times (armours and 3x category 7) and jewelery + 2x category 8, and its mess because you cant delete them

Yah its pretty shitful. Sounds like Mike is close to a fix for this so thats awesome news :slight_smile:

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

It just happened to me and now both major tabs are bugging out and I’m afraid I’m going to lose like 8 pages of purples and all my uniques for alts. I’m afraid to even play and put things in storage. I’m not going to play until I can be sure my items are safe…

This just happened to me where I created a new category and then went to delete it. It deleted a different category that had 7 tabs of all my unique and exalted items in it. Anyone know if it is possible to get them back or are they just gone?

As all the others have mentioned, this has happened to me. If you delete a category with existed tabs, it will delete those tabs from the User End. However, they seem to exist on the Back End and won’t be removed completely. After that, that stash categories and tabs become bugged entirely.