Stash Category Deletion -> Wrong Category deleted, Stash Tabs invisible; recreated category(ies), tabs came back

Possibly a duplicate of another documented bug, but includes a solution to anyone experiencing the same.

Went to delete my “Keys” stash Category after moving its associated child Tab to another existing category.

Deletion removed my Sentinel category instead, and its contents (1 tab, yellows and idols) were hidden from view.

Repeated deleting Keys again to confirm bug, removed Mage category and hid contents.

Re-created (new) Category, Sentinels tab contents showed up under it. Did the same with Mage to restore that tab as well.

Peculiar, but thankfully no data loss. I’m staying away from deleting any tabs in the near future, just in case.

Yeah, there’s a known bug with stash tabs at the moment. Apparently, MIke is working on a fix. Probably within the next patch or two then :slight_smile:

See Stash - "Delete Category" targets wrong category - stash ui broken - #58 by psychodrive topic for partial solution to get at least some tabs back

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.