Significant bank issues: Missing tabs & all items now invisible

Loving LE and have been no-lifing. 150hrs into 0.9; two level 100 characters.

This morning I decided to sort my bank out. I reorganized and in the process was able to delete some stash categories that were no longer necessary. As I did this I noticed the tabs I deleted were actually still there and other tabs were deleted instead. I figured it was just a desync so I simply exited to desktop and reloaded the client.

Still missing. I decided to re-add some tabs on the off chance they were potentially linked to a slot number on the backend and sure enough one of the two missing tabs did in fact come back. I added in a bunch more fishing for the other tab and it never returned. Things got even more interesting as I noticed every other stash tab was now empty. Everything all 50ish+ tabs.

Plot twist; I noticed that the items in the tabs were actually all still there - just invisible. I could pull them from the bank and into my inventory but the icons are all gone and they are invisible.

This should be an interesting one to look into. I’m kind of crippled by this one so I guess I am done playing for now.

Thank you!

This happened to me as well. Extremely frustrating to not be able to find any of the items after 300 hours of playing the game.

See Stash - "Delete Category" targets wrong category - stash ui broken - #58 by psychodrive

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.