Grim Shade issues with several Nodes

I took the following Nodes:

• All For One: 100% more damage for targeted minion
  • Egoism: targeted minion always critically strikes
  • Blind Fury: increased attack and cast speed for targeted minion, but blinds it (50% less critical hit chance and less accurate at range)
  • Grim Fate (4): larger area and 60% more damage
  • Flesh Harvest (3): 3% increased effect for all Dread Shade buffs per 3% missing minion health

Without the dread shade buff, my minion seems to crit between 14600-22500 damage, see nodreadshade.jpg:
dreadshade.zip (1.3 MB)

With dreadshade my minion should deal 25% more damage from dread shade base, 100% more damage from All for One and 60% more damage from Dread Fate, so the crits should be between 58400-90.000 (14600 * 1,25 * 2,00 * 1,6 - 22500 * 1,25 * 2,00 * 1,6).

However at full life i only see crits between 33k and 45k see dreadshade_fulllife.jpg, which would be only 125% more, so Grim Fate is ignored and the base Dread Shade 25% and All for One 100% is added, not multiplied.

With less than 50% HP the Dread Shade buff on my minion should deal significantly more damage, but the damage is unchanged, see dreadshade_lowlife.jpg.

In addition to those issues the Egoism Node states that my minion always critically strikes, but by being blinded from Blind Fury not all hits are crits.
I assume the Egoism Node gives 100% base crit chance added to the base 5% and other base crit chance, which is then multiplied with increased crit chance and the blind 50% less crit chance is then substracted after the multiplication?

I hope the fact that i mistakenly wrote GRIM Shade instead of DREAD Shade, doesn’t stop the team to investigate those issues.

Thanks for the report, we’ll look into it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.