No character health bars

I logged in today (FEB 29) and my character had no health bars above his head. I have all the health bar settings turned on. Turned them off and back on, it didn’t fix it. Restarted game and steam, didn’t fix it. Uninstalled and reinstalled game, it didn’t fix it. Won’t be playing until its fixed somehow.

15 Likes

To give some additional info. On my online character health bar works correctly, offline characters cannot display health bar nor character name. Turning on and off configuration boxes does nothing for offline characters.

5 Likes

I have got the same issue and I thought the problem was on my side… I uninstalled and installed the Nvidia app. Did the same with the game but still nothing. I can disable and enable health bars above enemies and minions but character health war is gone, not showing at all.

5 Likes

Same issue here, but my online character show his health bar :confused: seems to be only offline issue

5 Likes

Have the same problem after the update , my offline charactrs have no health bar , my online character is OK

4 Likes

Same, since the update today no more healthbar. I play only offline mode.

Looking forward to a fix, I like the game a lot and I can’t wait to continue playing!

5 Likes

Yep same. Really disappointing, as I’m so used to it from other ARPGs, and I don’t really want to make an online character.

5 Likes

This is honestly really annoying, I play a lowlife ward warlock and my survival pretty much hems off of being able to see my ward above my head, already died afew times where i really shouldnt of because I couldnt see my ward as easily

5 Likes

This is extremely annoying indeed… Still playing without the health bar above my head. I thought about quitting for a while, until they fix it

My online characters are fine as well. Can turn the Health bar on and off in online.

Please fix this problem, I want to see the health bars above my offline characters

5 Likes

yeah, my two offline characters no longer display health bars since the update. not really playable for me without them.

4 Likes

Same issue. Also offline, settings do nothing, minion bar is fine, most mob bars are fine. Please fix.

5 Likes

I have same issue, tried reinstall game, delete config files etc., but nothing worked. It will be nice to get fix before weekend.

5 Likes

Mobs and my character no longer have health bars.
Please fix.

5 Likes

Same issue, offline characters only. They’re failing to load on character selection apparently.

4 Likes

Same issue. Hope this will get fixed soon

4 Likes

Same issue, hope it gets noticed and fixed soon

3 Likes

This seems to be such an easy fix, don’t need to design new health bars or program them to appear above our heads. It is something which works fine in online mode. I can not believe that this is not fixed by now, playing without those health bars is unbearable. Why are offline players treated this way

5 Likes

1.0.2 did not fix this.

3 Likes

It would be nice if they at least acknowledged this is an issue .

1 Like

Thanks for checking and letting us know!

Too bad it’s not fixed yet, I was looking forward to playing again. I just hope it’s fixed before end of the month so I can enjoy some LE before POE 3.24.

3 Likes