Last Epoch Patch 1.0.4 Notes

There is a discussion about it in this thread https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/upcoming-bug-fix-to-ballista/

The game drop down pretty quick to 60-70 k players and still have alot of issues. D4 team annonce big changes for season 4 and for LE will be even harder.POE2 is comming too this year. So the most important things like fps drops, endgame content should be first priority.

2 Likes

“You mad You mad You mad,
You can be the victim while I gonna be da man.”
- Facts, Ben Shapiro

who tf is Ben Shapiro?

Ohhh they started it, killing one of the most fun in this game. Now we can’t explore other builds and mastery. Good job! I can see that many players will start walking away from this game.

Time to look at other ARPGs.

2 Likes

3 updates and still no fix for HP bar in OFFLINE mode. :frowning:

Is there any fix coming for the CoF bug that causes the wrong prophecy to be bought when trying to buy one? this makes CoF basically useless.

1 Like
  • You can no longer gain experience while in the grace period (the period of invulnerability after arriving to a new area)

So you make us choose only 1 Mastery then lock us out from power leveling and having a good time. Why do games constantly screw players over lol. Well done!

2 Likes

Can we get a confirmation of the fact that the HP bars in Offline are bugged and not showing? It’s been broken since 1.0.1 and still not on the list. Why is that?

Btw there are some issues with Wraithlord minion, first i can’t aply my buffs when i join the mono, i should wait 5-6 secs and sometimes he died because of this. Second Wraithlord sometimes stop hitting enemies and only make circles…

Wow so mad! Keep crying loser! I won’t play last epoch! But I sure will be the first to cry like a bitch in the forums when hotfixes come out! I’m so cool to rant and not play the game! EHG should listen to my crybaby opinions! Hah!

Can you make creation runes rarer? Runes are not faction bounded or was it intended to be like that? For how super rare it is to find, I would think it should be locked

People want bug fixes, people get bugs fixed. People get upset because bugs get fixed.

1 Like

omg d4 team announce big change lets get on the hype train! how old are u 12?

And how old are you ? Seems u cant think. Alot of people already quit and with this D4 improvements the playerbase here will be 20-30k people if something doesnt change with the fps issues, next season players should choose to play campaign or skip it too, more endgame is needed too, only monos sucks after long time playing. D4 has almost zero technical issues

1 Like

Thank you for wasting 300 hours gathering equipment for the ballista, only for the entire build to go to waste after your update because now it’s not suitable for anything. Thank you very much for deciding on this in the middle of the season.

4 Likes

out of all the issues that need to be fix, This is dead last on everyone’s list. Quit your bitchin

the balista was doing full map explosions for 250k dmg minimum. I was topping that dps at level 70 in high corruption empowered monoliths. AT 70!!! and i log back in and its still fukin broken. I have full build mages that dont come close to the dps ballista is putting out every explosion. UR fukin blind or ur gear is shit. whiney lil scrub

3 Likes

I was really hoping for a freeze fix. None of the freeze skills/passives/effects seem to be working. Snap freeze doesn’t freeze, Jormun’s Wrath isn’t freezing ect . . .

Sadly my top 3 characters are all cold based and none of them can freeze anything. :disappointed:

Even though I am skeptical about all the whining, his gear is far from shit - which makes his statement even more “not understandable”