No character health bars

Wanted to throw my two cents in as well. Not working for me either, tried everything mentioned above. It is simply broken no health bar on player character offline mode.

3 Likes

Two updates later, still no health bar.

Two updates later, still no health bar.

It’s almost impossible to play a ward based character with this bug. Since were offline, theres no official bug report button, so how do we get noticed?

damn, 2 updates and still no acknowledgement from their part. Sad.

1 Like

I got the same issue in offline. EHG please fix…

Hey thanks for fixing this with patch 1.0.3! Oh wait…never mind.

Please fix EHG.

3 patches since it broke and still no fix. I’m wondering how hard it is to fix the damn health bar in OFFLINE mode. It works fine in online mode.

2 Likes

Same problem since 1.0 if i remember well. It is really enoying. Working just fine on online mod tho.
There have also been some nerfs for CoF/offline (xp / dyspair). Pretty unfair for offline players imo.
Is it really that hard to fix MG exploids without affecting CoF?
I guess offline mode just isn’t the priority right now

4 patches since it broke.

1 Like

I saw that they have acknowledged it somewhere and “think they have a fix”. Super frustrating that they broke something fundamental in the only mode that worked well on launch and haven’t been able, or thought it worth the resources, to revert it in the month of updates since.

Oh well, I’ve moaned enough about it on here and am moving on for now, I suspect there’s a difficult period ahead for EHG as they try to roll out an endgame & seasonal content while whack-a-moling a mounting list of bugs, but I still hope they can deliver on the potential of this game

1 Like

i’m having this issue but just on my character. no fix yet?