My account is bugged!

After I can’t play this game online because I get Lost Connection error, now I can’t even enter the game in offline mode. When I press “Enter game” button it becomes grey and then it becomes back purple. Also if I enter in online mode I can’t move my character. I can acces talents tree, type in chat etc but i can’t move my character. What is wrong with this game?

I still have this issue. Even If I create a new character I cant enter the game, but only in offline/cycle mode. If I create a character in offline/legacy mode I can enter the game.
Still getting Lost Connection error in online mode.

1 Like

ok, now I see this wierd things on my account.
When I enter on my online character (lvl 36 - necromancer) I see the UI of my lvl 96 necromancer character from offline mode. What the hell is happening? Did my account bugged? I CANT PLAY THE GAME! PLEASE FIX MY ACCOUNT!

p.s. Ok I can replicate the bug. If I open the game and enter directly on my lvl 36 nacromancer character, my UI is fine and I can move my character, but still get Lost Connection Error.
If I open the game and try to log in on my offline character (lvl 96 necromancer), I cant. My Enter Game Button doesnt work. Then if I switch to online mode and enter the game I get this wierd bug that you can see in the picture.

https://imgur.com/a/VFmWmOC

Ok, so I asked a friend to log in on my account from another location. Even him cant enter the game. PLEASE FIX THIS SHIT!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.