Multishot on Speed - Build Guide - Diablo 2 Bowzone revival

A very thoughtful and well written response. Thank you Mr. Shrukn. :slight_smile:

I eventually just used Cindershot to level up to about 45 then switched to the main build and it worked out all right.

Currently level 68 in Hardcore, so I did have to switch up a few things from the guide here, but I never intended to use it as anything but a general/loose guideline, of which it is very good.

All-in-all, much faster than any build I’ve tried to come up with, but I was curious about the Multishot when I read it, so thought I’d see what others came up with and stumbled on this and it worked out well! Some great synergies. Just have to be a bit careful leveling and then a tad more caution and you can make it work for HC.

Thank you for the very generous replies, to those who wrote them. Very much appreciated for you to take the time to do so. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you this makes alot of sense. I overlooked the aspect of having alot of attack speed even with a low mana cost, i would still burn my mana the faster I attacked.

So you stated that the speed of the multis shot from flurry does scale from attack speed, which Is what I wanted to know, I will try put together this build and see how it does.

Every fourth arrow of flurry is a multi.
Faster flurry, more multis

And every multi can get doubeled via procc

Maybe you can solve mana. But strong pull? 30% less AS or loss big multiplier + knockback

Thanks for this guide!

Nvm. I am dumb. Missed that i need to take fire and steel as well. Ignore me.

Thanks!
~Myth

Reached level 96
Final Update on the skill tree part.

Arena to 200 is easy
Arena past 200 is stressfull
Past 250 is luck at least for me im simply too slow :wink:

Guess thats it here :slight_smile: have fun with pewpew

Okay i broke it - i cant edit the first post anymore lol.

Lvl 96 - rest like above.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s too old.

Well, much thanks and respect for the template, sir!

I was able to take the synergy ideas you gave here and modify it slightly to make it more compatible with Hardcore, and it survives well. Takes a bit of levels to get there, and then the right gear to give you the proper resistances, but I was able to clear all of the monoliths and Arena 125 before I just stopped. Would be good for #2 as the rankings currently stand, but I’m not really a fan of arena type stuff like this, even as they did it in Grim Dawn.

Not sure if you’ve run into this, but it’s almost killed me multiple times, when channeling Flurry occasionally the character gets stuck in the channeling animation and the only way I’ve found to cancel it out is with Shift. Can’t move anywhere, can only change the direction of your character. No bueno.

So muchas gracias for the inspiration, sir! Been a fun build. Hoping to push it to 100, at 85 currently, so it’s HC viable for those that want to try Hardcore for the challenge and rush it provides. :slight_smile:

Yeah, this has been talked about in several other posts. My speculation is that it’s with Rogue in general because the ‘stuck’ happens on several different skills like Dancing Strike and another that I can['t remember. It feels like it is definitely a bug and would give me a heart attack if I was doing HC so hopefully they’re going to run it down at some point soon.

With Multi shot the one thing that seems to prevent it from happening is I never OPEN with channeling flurry. I’ve made a habit of firing of a single Puncture and then start channeling Flurry and it appears to happen a LOT less frequently.

1 Like

Not sure if it’ll let me, but my modified version of your build just got me to Rank 1 on the Hardcore Ladder. :blush:

Those last 10 waves were a nightmare, the Rust Lands is just a constant bombardment with no real good area to create a relatively safe bottleneck.

Thank you and the kind people who responded to answer my questions. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Incredible! Congrats!!

1 Like

omg great build thanks for the guide :slight_smile: really enjoyed playing the last 24 hours with this build.
ive swapped out smoke bomb for decoy feels better for me even for arene runs its great to have this dummy XD
THANKS AGAIN GREAT BUILD

you said rush multishot? how am i supposed to do that when its locked behind the marksmen class?

The multi on hit procc in flurry works without having multi itself or marksman unlocked

Okay thanks much

hi. dude, you said puncture for mana regen. I have Zero Mama-reg by using puncture!. how can I fix the mana problem?

thanks a lot.

By speccing sapping strikes in your rogue passive tree.
5 mana per use.

1 Like

my bad (I’m blind! :rofl:).

I can’t load some of the skills images :frowning:

I can not do either :frowning:
And i cant edit the opening post anymore because the admins think its a great idea you can only do that for a week (i honestly dont have the sligthest clou why).

I would have to make new screens ingame and load them up somewhere “down here”. Guess noone would see them anyway… (you know i cant even write this in the first post…)

Edit: okay the edit time got changed in the last weeks :wink: i can edit the first post.
I will take new screens in the next days.

Edit 2: Strange even the only like 10 days old pictures dont work anymore … maybe its just the upload server.

Imgur.com is your friend…