Multishot on Speed - Build Guide - Diablo 2 Bowzone revival

The affixe is called “of the Hydra” and starts dropping somewhere around level 65+ afaik.

It is rare but not super rare - at least on gear. Just make some more levels i have plenty of this shards now. I never saw a shard but maybe i just missed it.

Idols … they are really rare.
If found 6 idols till level 96 (and only 2 - 6% ones)

Hey Hybria. I’m working on a Last Epoch wiki. Would you mind if I added this guide to it? Will give you credit of course.

There’s already a wiki, it’s just not updated much.

I prefer Neoseeker wikis. Mine will be updated regularly.

Its fine.
Maybe you can get someone to record better videos … mine are suboptimal …

Cheers! If anyone has any videos let me know and I’ll embed.

1 Like

Here’s the build btw Last Epoch - Multishot (Marksman) Build Guide - Neoseeker Might improve the formatting later but it ain’t bad for now.

1 Like

Great build. I tried the obsidian bow. 1.1 base attack speed and + 4% base critical chance. Slow can be used in the suffix. 242% increased attack speed.

Can we normalize using lastepochtools since it works now?
I created a link for this build for me and for everybody else interested: Marksman, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.0d) - Last Epoch Build Planner

What do you mean it works now? Its always worked, it’s just not been “complete”.

True, bad wording on my part. But then it’s all the more reason to use it now that it’s in a very usable state, isn’t it? At least much better then a collection of jpgs

Thank you very much for your work.

I checked it quickly - added some things and cant see anything wrong.
But i havent played past christmas … so…

I will try to add the link in the OP!

Hi, just wondering while I level this (Im 47 atm) if you actually hard cast MS? Or just use the Flurry node Fusillade & MS node Readied Arrows to proc an MS? Seem to not really have time for an actual MS while I shift/punc to get buffs/mana up between channeling flurry? Appreciate the build/post :slight_smile:

Hi there,

you do not activley use MS while killing things.
Just the procced MS from Flurry - thats the whole concept of the build.

There is only one thing to use Multi directly:
If you need to run through empty space fire some multis to proc haste (most likley the Haste procc will be one of your last skill points) and ruuuuuuun faster

Sweet! Kinda had that feeling, really great throwback D2 build, as an old school fella, this is much appreciated! Keeps getting stronger & stronger every few levels :slight_smile:

Well kind of D2 … the “procc story” is kind of anti nostalgia but at least you get:
Screens full of arrows …

That was the basic idea i started with: pure phys damage no elemental messing, and spam multi as much as possible. Well the best way to spam multi is not to use it at all :wink:

thats what i missed in the past. D3s multi is just so tiny and doesnt kill 2 screens in front of you :wink:

This build is A TON of fun!

Why block nodes on Tunklabs?

The guide is from “before the rework” of items so a lot of stuff that worked in the past does no longer work. Guess the Block stuff was set resistances in the past - a affix that does not exist anymore and so it was changed in block affixe.

I cant update the op due to the idiotic timelimit on forum edits that is still in place so my motivation to update the guide is very low.

The interaction for 75% ele res for free was e.g. heavily nerfed too and does no longer work.
Some items may need an update but i guess the basic concept of the build does still work quite fine. Tbh i havent touched the char in 2021 myself so i dont know.

If someone is activly playing it he can maybe give you an update :slight_smile:

Or you could reply to & quote your initial post then create a new thread so you’d only need to change the stuff that has actually changed.