LE-65 error even after full release. Any word from Devs on this?

So I, like a lot of people, get an LE-65 error when trying to play online, and the only workaround is to connect via a VPN. This has been the case since Early Access.
It has been a month since the game has been fully released and there has been no resolution on this.
Devs, is there any information people who are experiencing this issue can provide to help you resolve this issue? ISP names? IP addresses? Logs? Whatever it is, I’m sure we’d love to provide.
Is there a roadmap as to when this issue will be fixed? If not, will people affected by this be entitled to a refund?

Thanks,
S.

2 Likes

I have had this same issue and all the suggestions they give do not help whatsoever. I’ve tried asking in discord only to be yelled at by everyone that doesn’t have this issue. I would love to have a better answer than just using a VPN.

1 Like

They don’t care, I’ve tried everything in my power. To get in touch and aid them. Nothing.

I’m sure this one is related.

1 Like

Keeping this thread alive. Seriously, developers. Why is it that some people who paid full price for your game are kept from playing online without needing a VPN?

1 Like

You’re telling us you’re problems are routing, not server related, if using a VPN solves your connection issue…that isn’t anything they can control as a dev.

Same sht, different game, lay blame where it shouldn’t be because you don’t understand how networking works.

Well, Limited to play this wonderful game only offline and being unable to play with my friends sucks … playing HC with the lag using a VPN is just annoying . A lot of my friends in Egypt also really want to buy the game but only if the online LE-65 issue here gets fix first :frowning:

Trust me, I know how networking works. But thx for your masterfull input. I’m sure it works for you.

It’s at their end “.”