Last Epoch Roadmap

1.1’s delayed, it appears. I’m happy. It means more work gets done on it.

5 Likes

HYPED AF!

I was SO looking forward to the ancient era getting more content! F yes!

5 Likes

I don’t see ‘dps target dummy’ anywhere, but all the other stuff like Dodge roll, Primordial Uniques, Skill Sigils sounds amazing still, can’t wait.

2 Likes

This is great! Take your time and do what you thinks right for the game! Love to see everything you have planned ahead

1 Like

For sure looking forward to some pinnacle content.

EHG did you already fix this ? LE-65 error even after full release. Any word from Devs on this? - #3 by OmegaII

I’m actually disappointed to see we’re getting a dodge/roll button. This game is focused enough on dodging one-hit kills as it is. Once this is in the game, boss encounters will be designed around it. Making it even more twitchy and reflex-based is not good for me.

39 Likes

Dodge roll is such lazy design when we already have movement skills. Please don’t design around us having this ‘feature’.

23 Likes

Content map looks incredible. Along with content itself, are we looking at marked improvements to game systems, graphics, armor display, weapon display, ability animations and more?

Can’t wait to see these updates in action, cool stuff! I do hope that some secret stuff will also be added for the community to uncover.

Thanks so muuuch!

DPS target dummy is in the Arena already…

2 Likes

Let’s go! Really hyped for 1.2 and 1.3!

I hope the “dodge-roll” mechanics really brings some character with it for each class.
I don’t want to see a heavily armored sentinel dodge rolling, more like a quick shoulder dash.
And for the other magic bases classes it should be some quick teleport side-step thing.

4 Likes

That roadmap is looking juicy, can’t wait for 1.1!
I really like that you are willing to also release the new toys for players who do not wish to engage with cycles and starting over every single time, and I think the proposed solution is a smart way to reward and give a unique experience to cycle players. It reminds me a bit of Final Fantasy XIV, where everyone gets the new casual content day 1, but “pinnacle” challenges ship 2 weeks later.

1 Like

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to more content.

Personally I don’t care about gating content from other players. If some offline player wants to push the IWIN button that gives him full BiS gear and one-shot every boss it doesn’t affect me in the slightest.

Love the dodge roll, it would be even cooler with WASD movement (a topic I understand a lot of people are passionate about, so don’t take me too seriously).

3 Likes

I expect greatness from this company and they exceed my expectations each time. Thank you so much for this roadmap. The future looks amazing for this game. I have played ARPGs to some degree for ages and your game is already better than all of them.

2 Likes

Of course they didn’t

1 Like

Hype Hype Hype

Good to hear from you guys, the roadmap is exciting, but what do you mean by Monolith of Faith Expansion ? Will you be expanding on the system or are you already planning to release a game expansion ?

ugh dodge roll, we don’t need another game with dodge roll

24 Likes