Last Epoch Patch 1.0.5 Notes

Thanks for the patch, keep up the awesome work!

The loot filter sensitivity I believe is referring to the controller input where it shares the same button as open portal.

The duration of holding R3 to hide items was quite short. Idk how they could have possibly messed that up for non controller users.

No VPN, have had this issue since launch. However, it has gotten a slight bit better since then.

Finally. Now we just need to adjust the “armor” WW prophecy icon from a body armor icon to generic too. Even though there is no WW body armor, still confusing players since they just go by the icon and don’t read.

Fixed a bug where Soul Embers would persist after the dungeon was completed

this is not fixed try t4 5 run everytime its reset.

We released a fix for this in patch 1.0.3. Are you still experiencing this bug?

Storm totem will fail to target new minions that come in range after it has been summoned or moved via experimental traversal affixes (in which case it doesn’t target anything that wasn’t in its range upon initial cast). This seems to still be happening after the patch probably because it probably had nothing to do with grace periods, but it’s a bug that sort of destroys the all-in buffing on storm totem builds. I hope you all can find a way to fix this. I’ll try and post to bug forum too.

1 Like

Bug on shield rush still happening :frowning:

any update on when Artem’s Offer quest will get fixed?

Shred armour still MIA in the Bazaar.

Dudes really, loving you and the game but how can be THAT difficult to fix the health bar on character not appearing if playing offline?

1 Like

my stash…

Birds Aren’t Real

Fix When?

Acknowledgement when?

Why’s it so hard for anyone to be like “Hey sorry yeah we know it’s been on our radar for a while here’s what’s taking so long to figure out a fix for it. We are working on it. We’ll probably have an update within the next couple patches or at 1.1 at latest.” or something, anything.

Just deafening silence followed by the most random updates/fixes.

1 Like

Have you fixed the major gamebreaking bug that loses you stability in echoes io you goto the bazzar and come back after your stability has been reduced?

I have been loving seraph blade healing hands. I thought the scaling on cast speed was weird but didn’t realise it was a bug.

Unfortunately, I’ll have to regear but at least I wasn’t too deep on min/maxing. Hopefully this opens up some different options with weapons but it will mean losing cast speed on amulet and relic.

Good work on the bug fixes - hope to see this continue regularly.

Anyone else having any issues with crashes since the new update? I was playing earlier today with no issues, but after the update my game crashes as soon as I enter combat.

How many patches until you fix this damn issue. You are treating offline players as nothing wtf.

1 Like

Can fix the health bar above the character in offline mode? it’s hard to play without it! it’s been about 1 month and nothing

My melee vines don’t attack a monster when he is not near my Vine and after he walk near them.

Is it repaired?
This buf is from 2021…

All of my 6 friends quit playing multiplayer because of the transition lag is unbearable (monos and especially dungeons).

The loading screen time seems to escalate inside dungeons and clicking into the next zone takes forever (no message displayed if you’ve clicked it or not)

And lastly the infamous infinite loading screen when teleporting to players.

Seems like this game still in beta phase for multiplayer.

1 Like