Last Epoch Patch 1.0.5 Notes

You need to then hit the key you assigned until you see a “visibility on” message.

I did, but I still have to press X everytime so they are visible again. They wont stay visible even after assigning the key “Toggle tooltips for items on ground”.

1 Like

What about the bug where buying a prophecy give the wrong one or nothing at all?
I haven’t seen it mentioned it the patch notes and people were still reporting it last weekend.

I think the bug is that if you ever press “x” again, it goes back to “invisible”. So make sure that you set it to “Visible” and then never press “x” again, until they fix it.

1 Like

Not working, toggled on but still not even shards are displayed until X

HAhahaha people not pressing x is probably going to be the hardest part

I tried all this, it just goes back to not showing. Even after it says “visible”, the next drop (after killing a mob) is hidden again.

It’s really bugged man.
No matter what, each new drop does not show until you tap X again.
Anyone can easily try and confirm this, since it’s happening even if you drop loot from inventory.

That’s very bad. Using X very often at boss or mag and this auto-disabling is really annoying and dangerous. @EHG_Wick please fix that, the way it is now cannot be trusted.

2 Likes

Worked for me at least for a few Monoliths now. But probably is bugged in a few places.

Again a nice bunch of fixes for just a week time! Saw two of my bug reports being fixed this week, and 1 last week. Really nice to see this! Keep the good work!

Yep. Assigning a key worked for me for one Echo. I guess I have to toggle it every new place I go or hit X after every battle now.

EDIT: looks like I can just hit the button I assigned in every new place I load. Slightly less annoying than X after every battle but hope they fix it soon.

The places does not matters, try it always on fresh drops. Tap X to suppress filter and then look for new drops - all hidden.
So now when press X to see through my filter and then I have to press Alt+Z to fix the visibility.
Nice key combo :smiley:

do they hired the fired devs from D4 in LE?

1 Like

The filter only works after it has been temporarily deactivated and then reactivated, i.e. you must first press the x button so that the items are displayed according to the filter. This affects runes, glyphs etc., which are displayed by default. These are also only displayed after pressing x.

So still no reason to come back and play the game, as a a Trade League Bladedancer (100). sadge. hopefully next patch will solve that, we will find out next time on DBZ.

Can we get a fix for the FPS drops already?
I am hitting AGAIN 1 fps during fights. Thanks - it’s amazing. Unfuckingplayable. I can’t force myself to log into the game because everytime I do, once the stuttering and fps drops start I simply ALT+F4.

P.S. RTX 4090 / Ryzen 5800X3D / 32gb Ram @3600Mhz, CL16 & Game on SSD.

Edit: also adding a video link (check towards the end of it).
Edit 2: No, I don’t have any similar issues in other games - only in Last Epoch.

2 Likes

Nice minion changes. There is one more thing remaining and I have a suggestion. When a player dies, don’t unsummon minions, put them into the grace mode, so they don’t attack and don’t get attacked.

Love any amount of changes and or fixes, but still rather disappointed Shaman and Spellblade are just sooooo functionally behind the other classes. It seems like EHG won’t be directly buffing anything until the cycle ends which is disappointing.

Graphics settings reset.
Cant chnage resolution.
Game wont close and locked up PC every time.

Broken since patch, cant play at all on ally rog.

Well done