Last Epoch Patch 1.0.4 Notes

Will Artem’s Offer be activated as a quest again allowing us to get Gambler’s Fallacy?

So you are the bot guys selling gold? Nice :+1:

beep boop

2 Likes

I appreciate all the work

But I just wanted to ask why some simple things take so long to be addressed…

Grand Taste of Venon Blessing should be 65 to 100% poison chance( from patch notes) and we have 10 to 65%…

Should be a simple task, someone forgot a zero…

2 Likes

hahahaha

I think LE is more forgiving than most other games in this concern, you can get to level 15 within 15-25 minutes, and then u could get ur friend to powerlevel you in monos.
Or if u already created some insane powerlevel legendaries, u could most likely kill the content ur self at level 15.

100% agree tbh

1 Like

Oh for sure and this is what essentially what most of us were doing. Get our alts to at least 15 then get pulled through some pl to around 50ish. Took about an hour or so, maybe less and the rest was pretty easy.

Absolutely, game is great until any type of interaction with temporal sanctum occurs. After that it becomes absolutely maddening.

sadge still no fix on the tempest strike helmet affix

not barely noticeable for me, creating like a microstutters It’s annoying and made me quit the game for now

Why you NERF CoF? It needs a BUFF

1 Like

Really? Health bars are still not fixed? The game is unplayable like this what are you guys doing…

They reserve the right to change anything in the game at any time, you don’t get a refund for that. Stop being so dramatic.

Great stuff.

The ballista nerf is insane.

I started late, pretty casual, randomly chose ballista. Was discouraged when I read some saying it was weak, but I stuck with it. Not much time to play, but slowly progressed. Stacking DEX with the explosions finally made the build feel somewhat good.

Log back in this evening and it is horrible. Had no clue it was a “bug” as the build never felt that strong anyway. Feel like I’ve invested weeks of precious occasional gaming time to have it wiped away.

Sad and not really interested in trying something else if this is the dev approach.

4 Likes

There is a discussion about it in this thread https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/upcoming-bug-fix-to-ballista/

The game drop down pretty quick to 60-70 k players and still have alot of issues. D4 team annonce big changes for season 4 and for LE will be even harder.POE2 is comming too this year. So the most important things like fps drops, endgame content should be first priority.

2 Likes

“You mad You mad You mad,
You can be the victim while I gonna be da man.”
- Facts, Ben Shapiro

who tf is Ben Shapiro?