Evade will cast twice and send you back to your original location occassionally

To consistently repeat this behaviour, you must:

1. Have two or more charges of evade
  2. Be currently holding down the input of another ability
  3. Press evade key while still holding down the input of another ability

Video evidence of me repeatedly triggering this behaviour:

To my knowledge this only seems to be happening to offline players. I hope a fix is found for this because this is making the game borderline unplayable for me as a hardcore player.

5 Likes

I’ve noticed it also happens in online mode if you use Rogue’s Shift ability (continue holding button) and roll during/immediately after. You’ll roll backwards each time even if your mouse is ahead.

Yep its happening to me constantly, so frustrating.

1 Like

Happening to me in offline mode as well. Love when it put me back into Harbringer slam.

1 Like

I also reported it here : Double Evade if triggered around previous skill Cooldown, for me I don’t need to keep the key pressed but I need to trigger the evade at the ‘right time’ (I suspect the skill CD) after almost any skill. You’ll roll backward if you trigger the evade with mouse pos close to your character (look like the target position of the second evade is the same as the first one)

1 Like

Happening to me as well, offline mode, incredibly annoying and i’m certain this is what’s going to kill my hardcore run

4 Likes

Have the devs addressed this bug? This has been left unfixed for too long, its very annoying and game breaking.

Still an issue as of latest updates in offline mode on 8/23/2024