Dodge Roll Rubberbanding

Almost every mono since I’ve logged in this morning, I keep rubberbanding back into the pack I dodge rolled out of, or it doubles dodge roll up as I’m kiting and I jump back into it a harmful spell.

I have been experiencing the same issue. About 25% of the time when i dodge roll out of a mechanic i rubberband back in to lethal effect.
This never happens with movement skills like teleport or flame rush.
It wasn’t as noticeable during leveling since the mobs weren’t particularly dangerous yet.
I’m not experiencing any other issues with Last Epoch or any other online game, but this is just completely unplayable.

Also I’m playing offline, so it seems unlikely to be a network issue.

Managed to record and inspect the issue.
The game is for some reason using a second charge of the dodge roll in the opposite direction of the first dodge roll.
I can’t seem to figure out the exact conditions that cause the double dodge roll, but it is happening constantly.

Here are the exact conditions which trigger it:

It has also existed since 1.0

https://www.reddit.com/r/LastEpoch/comments/1b5dqas/100_of_my_deaths_have_been_due_to_this/?share_id=9QuWRMMKMEWobVEOERkEs&utm_content=1&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

I stopped playing the game entirely because of this bug, its insane it has existed this long and still hasn’t been fixed.

1 Like

Yes this happens “randomly” (or maybe triggered by some split-second left-click movement combination or something), and has also happened for a LONG time with Rogue’s Shift skill when you have 2 charges of it. Devs seem unable to fix this glaring issue after so much time.

I have also consistently stumbled upon this bug in my offline characters. I have not tried it online yet, because I play consistently offline.