Last Epoch Hotfix 1.1.2.1 Notes

It was probably this. I forgot this existed and turned on nvidia shadowplay outside of the monolith before the boss which is the same keybinding. RIP default keybindings being the same as popular programs and not giving notifications lol.

2 Likes

This has bit me in the ar$e several times.

Was hoping this would fix the infinite loading screen preventing me from even getting into thew game anymore, but it doesnt, sadge.

2 Likes

This is the exact bug I reported yesterday. Thanks so much for fixing it so quickly!

Also the corruption bug in cycle where You can barely use your stash haha

Please fix double-evade bug in offline:

1 Like

@EHG_Mike
I appreciate your hard work! I can see there are a few bugs to fix :slight_smile:
I have two here that are still outstanding:
Bug 1
Forge Guard passive “Master of Arms” does not work with 2-handed spears.

Bug 2
Unable to upgrade/reroll % increased health regen on all amulets in the forge. Searching for the materials/shards when the amulet is in the forge it’s like it doesn’t exist. I can find the materials when the amulet is removed from the forge.

That is not a bug, you are using legacy items. %Health Regen no longer exists on Boots and Amulets

But then my items dropped previously are now useless and can’t be rerolled? Doesn’t seem right to me.

You can still try removing or sealing them to make some use of items with legacy stats.

Items receiving such prefix/suffix affix pool changes are also very very rare. This happens every 10 patches or so for a few affixse maximum.

What about fix dupe? Or maybe it’s worth blocking gold sellers? Although it’s not as important as what you did

Any updates on gold exploit.

1b goes for 3$ now and they don’t stop selling.

Most MG players are quitting because of this, can you guys focus on the biggest issue yet

if you don’t pay attention to the problem, it doesn’t exist ;D you’re doing great

Whenever someone gives me a long list of things that has to be done, i always pick the easiest and least consequential/ unnecessary to do first also… when i was a kid

I started playing the game 2 weeks ago and I think its amazing. However, in such a short time I already identified some MAJOR bugs that to my astonishment are not even addressed in these bug fix patches. What astonishes me the most, is that googling these bugs you find people reporting them like a year ago. And the development team just pretends that dont exist?

One of them which has happened to me just today about 5 times and yesterday about 10 times. Your character gets “stuck” and you cant see the creatures moving anymore, everyone freezes and you can see yourself casting spells but you cant see the spells. I play only hardcore and this is extremely discouraging because its easy to die because of it. You have to leave the game and log in again.

The other one is dungeon bug. I tried doing the temporal sancturum dungeon yesterday like 5 times, spent 5 keys just for the game to crash in the loading screen between level 2 and 3. This bug has been reported years ago if you google it.

How is the game even playable with these major bugs? This is just sad.

2 Likes

Temporal Sanctum is still completely broken… no patch for it?

2 Likes

So like making a post like this?

My dad does this all the time. He yells at the quarterback from his armchair in front of the TV.

1 Like

Still no fix for being able to push bosses around their arena? I’m using 6 wolves as Beastmaster and it’s a constant push/pull dance.

I saw this in Abomination fight and Rahyeh but it was very noticeable with Emperor of Corpses which makes the toxic pools being a minion build even more toxic while he constantly repositions/pushes us back and then gets pushed up against the arena again.

You’ve fixed this several times so can you prioritize a fix AGAIN for this please?

Looks like this was fixed. It’s showing for me now.

1 Like

That’s lag.

I’ve never had any trouble with the skill.