Last Epoch Patch Notes 1.1.5 Redeploy

Why was this not changed? This makes no sense, the player didn’t decline the invite. Change it to “The person you tried to invite is currently busy / unable to join a party” or something along those lines. Why straight up lie to the person instead of actually telling them the real reason for why the party invite got declined?

7 Likes

because there are 2 options. accept and decline. it auto declines the invite so you receive a decline message. very simple. if you invite and its instantly declined you know what it is.

Makes no sense… The invitation was not auto-declined… It was “blocked to avoid disrupting the run”, thus, it should rightfully specify the reason it was blocked, not just say that the person you’re inviting declined the invitation… The invite probably won’t even show on the other person’s screen, which is even worse, since they’ll have no clue somebody tried to reach them during the run.

They added this message for clarity, so It makes no sense saying the invite was declined if it was actually blocked by system.

“The invite probably won’t even…” now youre just making stuff up.
Stop Trolling

Am I? Or am I just thinking logic using the information provided? Did you test it already?
Because an invite being “blocked” is very much different than it being “auto-declined”, and if it is blocked, it should probably not show on screen, or anywhere.

Pretty much like the /dnd command in PoE… if you use that, you don’t auto-decline the invitations and messages, you simply block everything and never get to know what happened during that time…
The person trying to reach you, on the other hand, is rightfully notified that you’re using the /do not disturb mode and is not interactable at the moment.

Devs said the invites are going to be blocked, then YOU invented the “auto-decline” part…
Bladimir gave pretty solid feedback on this matter, for the second time, while your post is just… well, blatant.
So… Who’s trolling?

Any ETA/ word on the Evade doublecasting bug? Been a month since reported, pretty high chance of death and makes the entire mechanic unreliable.

4 Likes

Thanks, swapping between 1.0 and Legacy stashes in Legacy environment is much snappier!!!

The new tooltip system is really hard to deal with. While trying to fight, all of a sudden the middle of the screen is blocked. Please let us lock the tooltip back to the corner.

Still no fix for Bloodmoon reaver…nice

1 Like

The team are already working on a fix for this!

1 Like

Blockquote
Fixed a bug where Monument of Protection’s added melee damage for Shield Rush was instead applying to Shield Bash.

This bug fix is effectively a pretty big nerf to the shield bash build, if I’m not misunderstanding. Unfortunate, as the damage was already not anything special.

1 Like

That doesn’t fix the underlying issue, mate.
We lost millions worth of gold in terms of usable - as in take stuff out and put it back in again - stash space that we farmed for for weeks.
Deletion of playtime-earned progress is not good.

1 Like

Amazing work, really. The Desperate Measure node is broken since… ever and you do nothing about it (not the interaction with Healing Hands or Whirlwind - affecting builds centered around smite + HH / whirlwind + smite). It’s so funny to see you dead set on nerfing all builds that could even compete with your favorites. Nerf hammer comes down immediately on those classes, while broken builds (because of bugs) for Rogue/Acolyte are not addressed.

But ok, we all get it that you want us to play Rogue/Acolyte and everyone else just needs to join the program.

Anyway, after this amazing job of yours, the defensive stats no longer properly display the less damage taken part. Red Ring of Atlaria’s damage reduction is not reflected in the stats. Another example is Pala’s skill damage reduction from nearby enemies - that is missing too.

Cool, thanks. I was wondering why stuff wasn’t matching lol.

not sure if you’re referring to the def stats missing, but if you do, let’s hope it’s just a UI issue and they haven’t messed up the def stats altogether, with the UI correctly reporting the mess.

Again please consider a buff to Shield bash to compensate for the loss of flat damage. It is a mid tier build so fixing a bug nerfing the flat damage is pretty big.

You buffed other Classes (Shaman) after they got bug fixes by buffing them a few 100% to compenstate. If you are gonna just rip out damage to Shield bash it feels bad to log in and do less damage. People shouldn’t have to reroll heavily invested characters due to some unknown bug.

Fwiw, it costs 90.8 million gold to buy all 200 stash tabs. Assuming you have leftover gold getting the first 100 is rather cheap (20 million gold).
Even if you get the gold or even just the same amount of tabs for legacy back. There is still a hardcoded limit of 200 stash tabs. You won’t be able to buy more.
A few cycles of grinding most of your tabs in legacy will be remove only anyway since you’ll eventually run out of space in your 200 legacy tabs you can interact with unless you throw out most of <3 LP’s and only keep T7 stuff as well. But even then your tabs are limited by design, meaning most of the stuff in your remove only tabs should be left in there anyway unless you absolutely need it for a build / slam / etc.

Thanks for this, very nice little addition for QoL, but I’m afraid it isn’t working in Skills Trees and NPC Shop. It also doesn’t work on Affix Shards search in the Forge crafting inventory.

Just tested it, and it only works for Stash, Passive Tree and Timeline search.

Just keep going. I think you guys have been doing an excellent job!!!

I really want to return to LE at some point but I wont as long as this still exists. I am honestly quite shocked they havent fixed it yet.