Comporium Internet Users Cannot Play Online

Title says it - there is mounting evidence that people using Comporium internet are unable to make it past the character selection screen to “enter world” if you are doing online play. Is this a known issue and being looked into?

Case in point - If i use my phone’s hotspot to connect to internet (on ATT network) i can connect and play a character online. If I am on my comporium internet, the game fails once you are at character selection, and try to click the enter world button.

After about 5 seconds you will get an error “LE-65 Cannot connect to game server” and then after about 10 more seconds more you will get a message “LOST CONNECTION You lost connection to the game server”.

3 Likes

+1 on this.

Yeah we have a group of 5 people and one of our guys can’t play literally because he has Comporium internet… He’s played every other game just fine, we looked into VPN’s but it’s just ridiculous we have to go that route to play a game…

Also, he was able to play in BETA with us just fine no issues there and once 1.0 launched it all went downhill just for him… :*(

Agreed…I have comporium and I’ve never been able to log in…same error as described above. I get the LE-65 or when I try through NordVPN it just times out and I never actually enter the world after selecting my char.

I have comporium, got the game before launch its a great game but been playing offline because i cant get online error LE-65 still an issue… not one time i ever got online. Can somebody please tell me on the process getting my money back. Please advise and thank you

Bumping this. I have comporium and have been having issues since launch that seem to be even worse the last couple of days. I can only connect maybe 5% of the time, and loading into any zone while connected is a chance to dc.

I’ve never been able to connect at all - really blows monkey bums.

I have this same issue. The only way I’ve been able to play is through GeForce NOW for $10 a month… I’m also on Comporium.

I have this exact same issue with all the same symptoms. Also on Comporium. I downloaded the free version of Proton VPN to play for now. Not ideal. Its pretty laggy and unstable.

I already entered a ticket but I suggest everyone enter one at support.lastepoch.com. I basically was told it was forwarded to their QA and it was closed but I didn’t know to put in the Comporium ISP possibility.

+1 also comporium.

I paid the $10 for a month of Proton after getting frustrated with the free version booting me every hour. It’s reliable now, but this shouldn’t be an issue to begin with.

Someone should let the devs know Comporium is like all of south carolina’s users.

I posted in discord under server issues channel, submitted an in game bug report, and a ticket on the support web site. Everyone else is welcome to do so as well.

1 Like

I broke down and paid for a year of private internet access - it was like $40 for the year or something, connects me through washington, DC - ping on the east coast server is good (12 MS).

Soon as i turn off the VPN however it boots me - i did submit bug report as well.

This is disheartening…

I guess they’re not concerned with fixing the problem.

1 Like

new patch, still broken

2 Likes

I also have Comporium. Same issue. I have to use a VPN to connect.

I did make a support ticket to Comporium about this a few minutes ago, linking them to a few different threads on this. Maybe they have something misconfigured or blocked by accident? One can only hope.

I’ve been trying to troubleshoot this. I think Comporium is doing something weird with UDP packets that LE’s login servers don’t like. I’ve worked around it with Cloudflare Warp but it’s really frustrating.

1 Like

This seems to have worked for me so far… is this free forever?

this worked for me! thanks so much been using a crumby vpn for a month with huge lag spikes.

1 Like

I’d say “free as in beer”. As in you’ll pay for it later, I’m sure. Hopefully not before Comporium or EHG fix this mess.

1 Like