Can't get past character select

Try reinstalling other older versions of the graphics card driver

nothing to do with graphics driver…

Love that we still haven’t gotten any response from EHG about this btw, one of the top posts in their technical support forums and they just pretend it doesn’t exist, cool. I’ve seen more customer support from free to play games.

There are some issues with Egypt’s ISP.

I can’t use OpenVPN for some reason. they block it and un block it every now and then.

I’m in the continental United States, which is the weird part. Eastern Seaboard if it matters.

Wanted to join you - i can’t play at all offline - no chance to get past character select screen… Creating a new ONline char works, but i want to get my higher levelled offline chars in action!

Ticket to official support was initially answered, but since delivering dxdiag an game-logs 7 days ago, there is absolutely NO response… :angry:

Really annoing, as there are many of us who’d like to enjoy LE …or does EH-games possibly want us to try the D4 open beta? :astonished:

Edit: playing / posting from Germany (which shouldn’t be a problem - but who knows)…

Hi there all,

From the Discord:

If you are experiencing any Log-in, Lag, Disconnect or Rollback issues please report this to our Support Team here : https://support.lastepoch.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Pick ‘Technical Issues’ from the drop down and provide your:

• Display Name
  • Character Name
  • Date & Time you noticed the loss (with your time zone or UTC)
  • What type of data was lost - How much gameplay time was lost

Source: Discord

I have 4 tickets open since the release of 0.9 about not being able to get past the character select in online mode, game just crashes when trying to login, and no reply on any of them, and no reply from EHG on the forums either, they have no idea what’s going on or how to fix it so they just pretend it doesn’t exist, shame I supported them for the last 3 years just to be met with this non existent customer support when they finally release multiplayer/online mode.

1 Like

Same here with two tickets and no response for nearly 2 weeks - ths is really annoying!

Just thought I would post here out of frustration. Calling it a day trying to play. Being forced to use a VPN to sign in is pretty much ruining the game for me currently. It’s just way too laggy having to do it.

Over at Can’t start an Offline game - Technical Support - Last Epoch Forums i got help from psychodrive. Still not working though (code seems to be bugged, idk why…), but help is most welcome.

Maybe give it a try?

This is really starting to irritate me. Eastern US as well btw. I even called my ISP and they didn’t have a clue what to do beyond getting a port number from EHG…but you can’t get EHG to respond to anything in any case.

Did anyone ever get this fixed for them? Seen a million patches go through and am curious if one of them fixed things

Nothing, it seems the issue isn’t even in the “known issues” section.
I’m getting pretty fed up. Game is super nice, but when I can’t play, I can’t enjoy… :frowning:

EHG not responding will cause a pre-release collapse of player base in my opinion.
I’d expect some form of communication. At the moment the game is only playable in offline mode.

Same boat here. I quit playing probably 2 months ago maybe more. Having to use a VPN to log in is just pointless frustration.

I’m surprised they haven’t fixed this yet, it’s been 4 months, I guess they just pretending it doesn’t exist, online gameplay is blocked on multiple ISPs across multiple countries for some reason. I just gave up personally, I’m not interested in playing offline or having to deal with VPNs and lag, shame really game has great potential, blows my mind they dropped the ball on actually connecting to their game and now they just pretend this issue doesnt exist since it doesnt affect what they consider as their target audience I guess

So…Yeah…It has been months now. The game is not working. This is really, really, bad.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.