Beta 0.9c and 0.9d Patch Notes

Didn’t read anything about assigning skills to left click. This was working pre 0.9

Also yeah skills are missing post transform for druids…

still no idea when LE-51 will be fixed for new accounts so we can finally play the game for the 1st time ever?

Warpath still keeps a spinning.

Did flame reave area/range got a change? I can’t find anything about it but it just noticed a huge decreased ingame.

Okay it says that the whole deleted character is fixed but I just lost my level 62 character I was pushing for the first time and that’s really annoying so I’m just gonna call it now.

1 Like

Working fine for me

Can we get some other solution for Runes of Shattering that isn’t tedious, such as having to refresh vendors? Possibly vendors that sell a large stack of them, seeing as players will obtain them regardless with the other method, but it would be just a less tedious and better method for the playerbase overall.

1 Like

DEVS: Please fix chat forcing you to be in every channel at the same time. I don’t want to see public chat questions and trolls and political debates while I’m trying to type something to a friend or group.

Bugs I am still noticing:

-Stash is still bugged. Categories combine and some tabs are hidden and made inaccessible in the process. They still exist in the AppData folder, but not in game. I’m afraid to play at all so as to not make it worse.
-Potions disappear when relogging.
-Chat settings reset to default randomly.
-CPU bottleneck/high temps unless you have a framerate cap of 60 or lower. I can’t seem to get the game to use more than 30% GPU no matter what, but putting a framerate cap greatly lowers CPU usage and brings temps to a safe level.

Edit:
-Still can’t rebind LMB to anything such as break destructible.

He said “Thank you guys for the swift hotfix” in German.

1 Like

Why not tackle the server issues as a whole?? It seems like it would help eliminate some of these issues, how do we know these issues exist because of the servers’ disconnects, latency, etc. THEN we could address actual bugs and issues when we have a stable server to play on. several abilities mentioned here have issues, double character bug when entering an area, they’re fixable by rejoining but extremely annoying, Dungeons completely broken in party play, long loading screens in party play. Server stability>bugs, other issues, in my opinion.

Also, the explosion was (maybe still is) bugged, and it would sometime hit you even if it looked like you were outside

Ouch. Wasn’t expecting that nerf. Was a really nice interaction especially for portalling out.

I agree on certain occasions but after a while I find the accidental ‘click’ really out weighs the few times it’s convenient.

1 Like

Paladin hammer throw abilities do not hit Lagon’s [potentially modified] hit box after this new hit box. This is coming from someone who was killing Lagon on this build before and after the most recent hotfix this week. I am unable to hit Lagon at all (specifically only in phase 2 after you defeat Lagon’s tentacles). I am hesitant to play this monolith empowered in hardcore right now. Just wanted to pass this information along. I know hit boxes are subject to change after certain fixes. But there seems to be a noticeable difference after this most recent patch.

Thank you for your work to improve gameplay. I have been loving the multiplayer update tremendously <3.

it’s not an issue, its how games work.
if you limit your gpu potential at 60fps - you get less power draw and lower temperature but as a drawback lower frames which mainly affect high refreshrate users.

1 Like

Agree with you

Good to see what’s been addressed. Obviously there’s a laundry list of other problems that need attention as well. We just need to be aware that you can’t fix every bug in one patch.

Haha, yeah. I was just kidding.

Ich kenn dem Zero und wollt Ihn nur auf den Arm nehmen. :laughing::rainbow:

Please, solve the problem with druid skills disappearing and also not letting the player assign to a especific skill slot when shifting.