Beta 0.9c and 0.9d Patch Notes

Thanks for all your work <3
So the Town Portal does require a dedicated click to work. However in the Monolith it still triggers when I hover over it while holding left click. I don’t know if this is intended or if you are addressing it in the future.

This is such a boost to my ego. Everyone in the office gets a beverage of their choice!

Make that two beverages of choice.

1 Like

thanks for killing flame reave builds

1 Like

what happened to my flame reave? it lost more than half of its area of effect compared to yesterday? :frowning:

No mention of the disconnect and desync issues :confused:

Not true at least for Warpath which still sometimes keeps spinning like before the hotfix.

It looks really good

This patch broke my echos, i load 1 in, do it, next one wont load, restart of client, and then again same thing

Problem with polish isp still untouched ;/

" Your hits always crit " has stopped working all of a sudden, any info on this? Im getting white hits now

and i have “Egoism” on my Dread Shade spell. put it on my minion, doesnt work anymore.

No Vengeance (Riposte) fix? Sad. The 50% bonus damage from Riposte that was updated in 0.9 is broken and not working.

Is there a place to see known bugs that have not yet been addressed? Would like to know for sure the Primalist skill bar resetting is still on Dev radar.

The bug section of the forum and yes, they are well aware of it.

1 Like

Some issues still persist, don’t think it relates to wreckable objects tho, I still get stuck in a “stasis animation” on some lunge’s so some stuff still needs to be fixed there, however it happens alot less now tho so thank you<3

https://imgur.com/IWmFi9P ← print with stuck in stasis animation (need to use another skill in order to get unstuck) print was takan about 10mins prio to this post.

Ps. Love and appreciate the work you guys do<3

One trick you could do is to start farming Monolith of fate and try to get Temporal Sanctum keys. If you finish this dungeon and exit via the back exit, you would skip Lagoon. I suggest to be around lvl 55-60 before doing the dungeon and run it at Tier 1

We’ve also just released 0.9d for one additional fix:

• Fixed a bug with the chat system that caused a hugely excessive amount of calls to our backend services (this shouldn’t change anything on the player side).

I can’t reply to everyone here but I’d like to assure you that we’re seeing what you report in this thread and are doing our best to keep up with the reports you’ve made elsewhere on the forum. We have a lot more fixes “in flight” internally. Thanks for posting.

8 Likes

Are there any fixes coming for high latency when quick movement happens (such as death or movement skills) This appears to be fixed for me today; Not sure if I got lucky with the EC2 cluster or if you’ve lowered capacity the clusters but it appears to be fixed for me.

Also is the update to correct the “ping” value to the correct server in the works?

Yep, just noticed that the issue is still there for Warpath!

Very neat!