Beta 0.9c and 0.9d Patch Notes

I am talking about this: Unity crash when after 0.9 when trying online play this is happening all the time, the game cannot last more than like 10 min after logging in

1 Like

“Lunge is still getting stuck and consuming both charges after updating.”

I second that.

2 Likes

Why are you nerfing Emperor and even plan to make his arena bigger? once you know how it works the Emperor is super easy to do. the actual arena is big enough as long as you keep the Emperor in the middle or to a side. please dont make bosses easier only because newbies dont know how to handle it. I actually loved it when you made the arena smaller…

Because it was never supposed to be that small.

1 Like

Thank you for the fixes. I would like to write down the bugs and issues that I encountered but not mentioned in the post.

1. Rune of shattering sometimes is not consumed when used. In one occasion, the Rune of Shattering didn’t break the item and yet it is consumed.

2. Warpath is not working properly. Releasing the hot key doesn’t stop Warpath skill.

3. In Devouring Orb’s skill tree, you can’t hover over the Dust Channeling node. Also the points required for that node is not displayed properly.

4. When we set up a party, sometimes my buddy can’t join my instance. We also stumbled a random player who was not in our party.

5. Loading screens are significantly longer when in party.

6. Smite doesn’t work in the Lagon boss fight.

I hope these help.

1 Like

Thank you for the patch!! but it seems like if after the patch Flame reave attack has suddenly got much smaller range and area of effect can you look into it. thank you

1 Like

Was wondering the same thing, I thought it was coming in this patch…

Backpack is here!

Rejoice!

2 Likes

Lagon hitbox is insanely wonky, especially with skills like Smite and Spellblade melee hits.

1 Like

What?

2 Likes

But it is super ok as it is now. it makes it challenging. if you make it bigger like before it will be a cake walk. this is already one of the easier bosses already…

I can’t seem to progress past Lagon. I defeat him but no portal shows up, disconnecting doesn’t actually progress the quest to the next step either.

Might not be working as intended for Lagon?

2 Likes

Most important one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

And what about LE-52 ISP problem LE-52 error with Polish ISP - #58 by Tahero ? How long we have to wait to be able to play the game?

Lagon’s hitbox has been annoying for as long as I remember, but 0.9’s bugs made it even worse, saw multiple complaints in chat about a variety of skills not working well or at all when fighting him.
I had to kill him with level 1 skills as my build revolved all around setting up Static, but I could not hit him with that ability, and I tried a lot of different spots, close and far.
It sucked, the fight took forever.

2 Likes

What about LE-51 ERROR for login that has not been addressed in over a week?
Also, why does support never replies to tickets? There is a lot of us with the same issue. I have sent several tickets with data regarding this and it’s just being ignored.

1 Like

Lunge is still bugged after the update. Still lock you in place when targetting some enemies with teleportation skills/weird hit box ( gold elemental for example ). In higher mono this means dead and very frustrating. tbh I couldn’t careless about getting stuck on some random object, it’s the enemies that matter.
Also the +1 lunge charge node still doesn’t do anything. This cut like 33% of my total damage ( holy trails javelin ) and I was very excited waiting for this patch, turns out I’ll play some other char until this is fixed for my paladin.

2 Likes

There’s any news about people from SA being instanced to US East?

Any way to go past Lagon? He’s not opening the portal after the update

1 Like

Not addressing the problem of 99% of Poland not being able to play the game they paid for is outrageous. Get your support stuff ready for refunds avalanche.

1 Like