Beta 0.9c and 0.9d Patch Notes

Can we get some other solution for Runes of Shattering that isn’t tedious, such as having to refresh vendors? Possibly vendors that sell a large stack of them, seeing as players will obtain them regardless with the other method, but it would be just a less tedious and better method for the playerbase overall.

1 Like

DEVS: Please fix chat forcing you to be in every channel at the same time. I don’t want to see public chat questions and trolls and political debates while I’m trying to type something to a friend or group.

Bugs I am still noticing:

-Stash is still bugged. Categories combine and some tabs are hidden and made inaccessible in the process. They still exist in the AppData folder, but not in game. I’m afraid to play at all so as to not make it worse.
-Potions disappear when relogging.
-Chat settings reset to default randomly.
-CPU bottleneck/high temps unless you have a framerate cap of 60 or lower. I can’t seem to get the game to use more than 30% GPU no matter what, but putting a framerate cap greatly lowers CPU usage and brings temps to a safe level.

Edit:
-Still can’t rebind LMB to anything such as break destructible.

He said “Thank you guys for the swift hotfix” in German.

1 Like

Why not tackle the server issues as a whole?? It seems like it would help eliminate some of these issues, how do we know these issues exist because of the servers’ disconnects, latency, etc. THEN we could address actual bugs and issues when we have a stable server to play on. several abilities mentioned here have issues, double character bug when entering an area, they’re fixable by rejoining but extremely annoying, Dungeons completely broken in party play, long loading screens in party play. Server stability>bugs, other issues, in my opinion.

Also, the explosion was (maybe still is) bugged, and it would sometime hit you even if it looked like you were outside

Ouch. Wasn’t expecting that nerf. Was a really nice interaction especially for portalling out.

I agree on certain occasions but after a while I find the accidental ‘click’ really out weighs the few times it’s convenient.

1 Like

Paladin hammer throw abilities do not hit Lagon’s [potentially modified] hit box after this new hit box. This is coming from someone who was killing Lagon on this build before and after the most recent hotfix this week. I am unable to hit Lagon at all (specifically only in phase 2 after you defeat Lagon’s tentacles). I am hesitant to play this monolith empowered in hardcore right now. Just wanted to pass this information along. I know hit boxes are subject to change after certain fixes. But there seems to be a noticeable difference after this most recent patch.

Thank you for your work to improve gameplay. I have been loving the multiplayer update tremendously <3.

it’s not an issue, its how games work.
if you limit your gpu potential at 60fps - you get less power draw and lower temperature but as a drawback lower frames which mainly affect high refreshrate users.

1 Like

Agree with you

Good to see what’s been addressed. Obviously there’s a laundry list of other problems that need attention as well. We just need to be aware that you can’t fix every bug in one patch.

Haha, yeah. I was just kidding.

Ich kenn dem Zero und wollt Ihn nur auf den Arm nehmen. :laughing::rainbow:

Please, solve the problem with druid skills disappearing and also not letting the player assign to a especific skill slot when shifting.

GPU High temps happens even with framerate cap.
I can replicate the problem: Open the game > Login > Move a character to any “enemy area” > alt + tab > Open Google Chrome > Go to Youtube > Wait 15 seconds > Now go back to the game and look to the temps and you will see the GPU skyrocket. Please devs solve this, it has been plaguing the game for a long time.

1 Like

my desktop turns off sometimes while playing Last epoch it doesnt happen on other games tho

Insane lag. Before patch 9.c. & d. I had lag, but it was tossing me into Asia. Now. It’s saying Im in Australia (which I am) ping bar doesn’t change from the pale blue? of low ping. Yet, I get frame stop animation if not slide show when trying to do intensive echo’s.

I also noticed bug still exists but happens seldomly. For me (I’m using gamepad) it’s reproduced when enemies that have not appeared yet are focused, when there is some object or wall between sentinel and enemy, and strange case when I see that some enemy unit is focused (there is a title and description on top of screen) but I run all around the area and I couldn’t find any (may be spawning was finished with an error).
And 100% reproduce will be with towers casting global spells (soul spire) and they are also bugged for primalist because it’s not possible to summon healing totems via gamepad when it’s focused

"The following interactions now require a click rather than happening when you hold down the left mouse button and hover over the object:

• Using the Town Portal (both to town and from town)"

Can you please add “transitioning between zones” like when you go back accidentily and it costs you 2min of loading time.

Thats total the expected behavious of your GPU???

You put load on it, it draws more power, it gets hotter?
What exactly is the issue here?

And what does “high” mean - most modern GPUs have temp targets at around 85 Celcius. So if you put load on them they ramp up frequency till they hit temp or power target (whatever happens first). If you want to get temps lower, reduce the power target or get more cooling …