EDIT: 0.8.2c has been released to additionally fix a bug that caused some players to have a blank login screen, which prevented them from logging into the game. This primarily affected new players that started in 0.8.2.
0.8.2b Patch Notes:
This hotfix brings fixes for a number of bugs and some additional polish to the UI and Monolith. We’re eager to hear your thoughts on 0.8.2, so keep it coming!
Missed the patch notes for 0.8.2? Check them out here.
- Fixed a bug where players with certain system regions (such as Thai) could not login. The loading animation would play but the login attempt never completed.
- Improved the login system to prevent other issues.
- If you’re unable to login, please contact our support team and include your log file and a screenshot. We appreciate your patience and assistance as we investigate issues like this.
- Fixed a bug where the maximum value limits for monolith modifiers did not apply in some cases. This could result in modifiers like “enemies take 100% less damage”.
- Added a minimap icon for the reward objects in Echo of a World.
- Fixed delayed objective pulses being positioned incorrectly on the minimap.
- Fixed a bug where the icons for Exalted rewards in the Monolith of Fate were not colored purple.
- Updated the position and visuals of the Open Portal button.
- Fixed a bug where the Enra’s Technique node for Hammer Throw didn’t provide base critical chance when you had taken Hammer Vortex.
- Fixed a bug where Holy Aura’s Purification node was granting 10% poison resistance rather than the listed 20%
- Clarified Abyssal Echoes’ description to say that it doesn’t hit.
- Fixed a memory leak caused by certain skills.
- Fixed a bug where the border/background graphics for items in the inventory would fail to display in some situations.
- Fixed the loot filter selection dropdown overlapping the window for creating new rules.
- Fixed the “Increased cooldown recovery for surge” affix being in the wrong affix category for loot filters.
- Fixed a bug where the Show option when creating a rule would be unavailable if you clicked on Hide or Recolor.
- Fixed “Necromancer” wrapping to a second line in the passives panel.
- Fixed the Rogue passive tree being labeled as Primalist.
- Fixed a bug where the tick marks for Passive progression were missing from most base class trees.
- Improved the contrast for tick marks in the passives panel.
- Improved the greyed out effect for passive nodes that have not been taken yet.
- Fixed some minor positioning issues for details in the passives panel.
- Updated the Mastery Selection window to match the new UI style.
- Replaced the Quests button on the window selection wheel for gamepad with a Social button (the quest journal was removed in 0.8.2).
- Fixed Bone Pyres not having a healthbar on mouseover.
- Updated the sound effect for Volatile Zombies leaping.
- Updated death sound effects for the Emperor’s Remains.
- Increased the volume of Storm Crow’s spells.
- Fixed a bug where shattering a fractured item would play the fracture sound effect.
- Fixed a bug where the door inside The Great College was missing.