You lost connection to the game server

This has been really a theme over the last few weeks in particular. I didn’t have any issues for about the first week I played with connections. Since then though, I randomly get disconnected every 5-20 minutes of gameplay whether I play by myself or co-op with a friend. There are days where I don’t have disconnect issues at all, which makes it even more maddening! It saps all the fun out of it, especially when playing with my friend because we have to restart, port to him and hope it doesn’t happen again. I don’t lose connectivity overall, just to this server. PLEASE fix this so we can enjoy this amazing game! The issue is, if people keep having issues like this, they won’t come back later, they will just leave for good and I want to keep playing it.

3 Likes

After lastly patch I can’t even tp to campaign location or echo, it’s just disconnect from server.

2 Likes

After the update, there’s a delay in skill casting, and I’m getting disconnected every 5 to 10 minutes.

2 Likes

Still lost connection… i can’t even enter to first location with new created character. After game release everything was fine until one patch some week ago.

2 Likes

I Absolutly Agree, its so damn frustrating walking through the same area for the third time and then getting a disconnect again if u enter the area ur quest is inside. Please fix this. It totally drains all the fun u could possible have in LE.

2 Likes

For a while, it seemed like if I played in a different region that was my lowest latency (for me playing central US instead of west US), I was able to have better success, but even that isn’t fixing it. This is beyond maddening. Mainly because of the fact it makes you walk your ass back to where you were sometimes 15-20 minutes before if you don’t hit a portal. I’m not sure how much longer I will keep playing at this pace. If I play right now, I usually DC about 3-4 times an hour, sometimes more! Nothing else disconnects when this occurs, just the game.

This was the issue I seemed to have last night. I would move into a new zone, my spells would no longer show the graphics of them casting and then usually within 30 seconds, I would disconnect from the server.

Since this morning, each time i go in a new zone : You lost connection to the game server.
It’s very annoying when the WP hasn’t been discover…

2 Likes

Exactly. The fact that you have to get to the portal before you get that area saved SUCKS! Hopefully they get this figured out soon. I would say about 2/3 of my disconnects happen in the new zones, maybe more.

3 disconnects in under an hour of gameplay. Last one for the day I was 20% into the Majara fight when the casting graphic stopped working. So annoyed at this point. I want to keep plowing along, but it’s just too much!

1 Like

I’m almost certain it’s something to do with the casting skills. Frost claw shoots out a bunch of shards for each cast and almost all of my disconnects (outside of ones when I am transitioning to a new area) are when I am spamming that spell.

Ok…, since this new patch 1.0.4, it’s a nightmare.
18 disconnects in only 32 minutes !!!
EACH time i wanna go in another zone… " You lost connection to the game server"

2 Likes

bump

2 Likes

This happens to me contently, I can sit in the bazar in co-op no issue for over 2 hours, the second we start up a mono run, with in minutes I lose all particles and then disconnected. Im running a electrify jav-man build and I am in agreeance with everyone thinking it has to do with projectile overload.

2 Likes

Game has been unplayable for me for 2 days now. I’m lucky after 20 minutes to have a character finally log into the game in End of Time. Then I’m lucky if I can play for 5 minutes before a loading screen becomes infinite.

1 Like

That’s crazy! Ya, unfortunately, for now, I am just playing offline. It’s too bad because I really want to play online with my friend.

1 Like

So how its goin in online? something change because i giveup and just play in offline…

1 Like

I created a support ticket a few days back. Still haven’t heard back as of yet. Until then though, I am done trying to play online as the experience is terrible!

Update: Game started working pretty well online, so I got up to about 40 on a new rogue with minimal issues with connections. Then out of the blue, today I am back to having connection issues!!! WHAT THE HELL? This is so insane and I just don’t get it!

Every time when i change location - disconnect.
I cant normaly play since release, also i cant refund, cus it started after ~5 hours of gameplay. WTF?